Tami on THE REAL discussing her frail ass frame

Started by Vonc2002, November 27, 2021, 02:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 07, 2021, 04:09:16 PM
Quote from: Mons.Lied. on December 07, 2021, 03:13:14 PM
I never watched the original real world but I just watched the first episode of homecoming and this David guy is gross :uhh:
Its lowkey not his fault. They ruined his life like LEGIT
!!!!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Shout out to the Soap opera icon/real world co-creator Mary Ellis Bunim for getting some airtime in the second.  And thanks for creating this addicting franchise :blush:

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

This is good af! David had no business laughing after they watched the footage again. It just shows that he always takes things too far. After seeing clips of his behavior in the second video, it was only a matter of time. I truly felt for him when he broke down in that boardroom tho.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Big Barbie on December 08, 2021, 09:50:01 AM
This is good af! David had no business laughing after they watched the footage again. It just shows that he always takes things too far. After seeing clips of his behavior in the second video, it was only a matter of time. I truly felt for him when he broke down in that boardroom tho.
Absolutely!!! Much better than the first one. The one from last winter I only watched for nostalgia but this is must see tv for me. I miss watching shows like this that discuss real shit.