Looking back; this was really a MOMENT

Started by Young, December 09, 2021, 12:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Harlem on December 09, 2021, 11:32:34 AM
Rico Love needs to get lashed forever for fucking up their reunion and giving them a Kelz leftover at that smfh

Sean Garrett or Jaz/Missy should've handled this song at that time

Not Missy :dead:

RAY7

Mon was the one that picked this song. IDK why she felt like this was IT 
they did sound good though. I could still enjoy hearing it now just for the vocal especially the end 

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: RAY7 on December 09, 2021, 01:04:30 PM
they did sound good though. I could still enjoy hearing it now just for the vocal especially the end
Fsdggddhdhdv I like Young so imma keep it cute but have u heard her albums?!  :)
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Young

Young

Quote from: Harlem on December 09, 2021, 11:33:20 AM
They were fuckin beautiful though... I remember just being so fuckin WOW'd w/ Brandy's looks!!!
:gorlonfire:

Ulysses

Yeahhh the song is mediocre at best. This was a missed opportunity for both of them. They looked absolutely amazing during this time though 

Young

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 09, 2021, 12:49:38 PM
Brandy lashed in this song. I want them to do another mess and really go all out. Some of the lyrics are cringe but the song ain't that bad....it could be released today by some young females and y'all would go up for it....its just cause its Mon and Bran that its a big issue.

!!!

But yes

Give me a lil 4-5 track joint EP mess tbqfhwyatm

Young

!!!!

I still want Garlic to take the acapella and remix a new life into The mess —for me it was the beat and production

Young

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on December 09, 2021, 01:12:11 PM
Fsdggddhdhdv I like Young so imma keep it cute but have u heard her albums?!  :)

Yeah bby! They're all classics! Wsup?! :wub:

Young

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 09, 2021, 11:17:53 AM
ugh Whitney passing.... it was a dark time all around. I wasnt feeling the energy of this era. Even the song sounds like Zelda is treking home with his head down because he lost a battle

MAC BOOK! FACEBOOK!

Dont get me started.

This Zelda visual dndndndnfbfbf

RAY7

It's funny though, ppl said MacBook and Facebook would be dated soon after the song dropped and here we are 9 years later...

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on December 09, 2021, 01:31:53 PM
It's funny though, ppl said MacBook and Facebook would be dated soon after the song dropped and here we are 9 years later...

Period

Timeless Queens ack

Scott.

A moment that was ruined. Ain't listened to this in years 

Annie

They looked amazing in the video. The song was cute for a second but not something I listen to anymore. 

/.\