Nene talks about her nose job

Started by Zankou., June 17, 2016, 01:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

SDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSD
She really looks like a damn animal :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

omf she looks just like Tamar now :uhh:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 17, 2016, 01:59:33 PM
I actually think nene looks better blonde. It really works for her, it's just about the styling of it. She needs to wear her own hair

and not wigs

n

both of these are wigs

Vonc2002

oh, well the first wig is better. That style is very nice for her. Point is, Blonde on her>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 17, 2016, 02:05:39 PM
oh, well the first wig is better. That style is very nice for her. Point is, Blonde on her>>>>>>>
i agree actually

I mean she's fried regardless but she's less than subpar with the blonde mess. Depending on the style

BranLover

ffffffff

Viv stayed mute the whole time.

Abcd

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 17, 2016, 01:59:33 PM
I actually think nene looks better blonde. It really works for her, it's just about the styling of it. She needs to wear her own hair

and not wigs

!!!

AIDS!

Zankou.

Nene doesn't have a single hair on her head guys

Aalonso.

Well, looking at the video. It looks a lot better on her. The nose.

Vonc2002

Maybe after a while the swelling will go down and it'll look better.  She looks terrible rn imo

BRockaBaby

she actually looks a little better. her first nose job wasn't enough, dare I say. that thing needed work.

GRAND