What is this ban shit y?all are talking and also what mess was Afro talking

Started by GLOCK, January 27, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: TheNextLew on January 30, 2018, 08:39:45 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY on January 28, 2018, 02:12:34 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
Quote from: Afro on January 28, 2018, 01:56:27 PM
January was simply the date I predicted all would be ready to release, so I communicated that here.

Not like I invested money in marketing with that date included. Then I'd be panicking.

But all is well. I'm really not worried about any of your personal lives so I can't quite get this apparent investment in mine. Some of the things typed in this thread.

The theories. "You got fired" is a favorite. Glock borrowed that one from Bent.
Well, honestly it makes sense and I thought the same. U go from ALWAYS posting about girls at work and how they go on about ur hair, Men at the job that are allegedly into u, being promoted after a few months, etc to NEVER even mentioning a job again :dead:
I'm sure others have noticed as well but it's not that big of a deal........ unless sum1 is into it with you and trying to lash, hence it being brought up
sssssssssssssssss

Right, Afro is transparent

And he loves to brag
He made up the story about moving back home after getting fired in North Carolina

Then he bragged about that new job in Manhattan.

He?s jobless IMHO

while i belive afro has a problem being seen in certain lights for fear of judgment

i can say from experience that posting on here is not always indicative of what is and what isnt going on

I have sent dozens more emails to my supervisor reading her downe
but i havent posted about it
the shock value of it has worn off on me its an everyday thing now

i also got a new vehicle that i did make a post about but i didnt make a big fuss

im sure whatever went on at his job is nothing to really write here about anymore

especially when you have good relationships with other coworkers
you come here for an anonymous vent mess
can you go back and bold the parts of that I'm supposed to give a shit about? please

H.#.G.*.Z

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BENTLEY on January 30, 2018, 10:04:06 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on January 30, 2018, 08:39:45 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY on January 28, 2018, 02:12:34 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 28, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
Quote from: Afro on January 28, 2018, 01:56:27 PM
January was simply the date I predicted all would be ready to release, so I communicated that here.

Not like I invested money in marketing with that date included. Then I'd be panicking.

But all is well. I'm really not worried about any of your personal lives so I can't quite get this apparent investment in mine. Some of the things typed in this thread.

The theories. "You got fired" is a favorite. Glock borrowed that one from Bent.
Well, honestly it makes sense and I thought the same. U go from ALWAYS posting about girls at work and how they go on about ur hair, Men at the job that are allegedly into u, being promoted after a few months, etc to NEVER even mentioning a job again :dead:
I'm sure others have noticed as well but it's not that big of a deal........ unless sum1 is into it with you and trying to lash, hence it being brought up
sssssssssssssssss

Right, Afro is transparent

And he loves to brag
He made up the story about moving back home after getting fired in North Carolina

Then he bragged about that new job in Manhattan.

He?s jobless IMHO

while i belive afro has a problem being seen in certain lights for fear of judgment

i can say from experience that posting on here is not always indicative of what is and what isnt going on

I have sent dozens more emails to my supervisor reading her downe
but i havent posted about it
the shock value of it has worn off on me its an everyday thing now

i also got a new vehicle that i did make a post about but i didnt make a big fuss

im sure whatever went on at his job is nothing to really write here about anymore

especially when you have good relationships with other coworkers
you come here for an anonymous vent mess
can you go back and bold the parts of that I'm supposed to give a shit about? please

No problem I bolded it

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different