do the gorls steal ur reads?

Started by throwintheTAL, January 04, 2016, 06:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

V

:flamebroiled: r u an inspiration to the gorls tew?

Annie

January 04, 2016, 06:55:38 PM #1 Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 06:55:54 PM by Annie
Well most of the time when I say something, like a joke..but not loud enough. Someone repeats it really loud like they made it up.  :omgwatshappening:  at least give me credit  :receipts:

/.\

tigernathan

Dyke, where am I stealing your read? :uhh: I clearly acknowledged it in the previous post. One cackle and you think you're all that. Bitch SIT.

King

Quote from: straplis on January 04, 2016, 06:43:32 PM

V

:flamebroiled: r u an inspiration to the gorls tew?

your krusty finger tips STAY on those letters huh?

King

Quote from: Annie on January 04, 2016, 06:55:38 PM
Well most of the time when I say something, like a joke..but not loud enough. Someone repeats it really loud like they made it up.  :omgwatshappening:  at least give me credit  :receipts:

mmm
yeah 'preme, brandon and a few others do that a lot :hmph:

Herb.

death

gotta bar of soap...if an'bod'..wann' steals tht...

MAY

Quote from: Blues clue on January 04, 2016, 07:06:15 PM
gotta bar of soap...if an'bod'..wann' steals tht...

Make sure you use it a bit first hon

RekeRig

Sssssdd the Ci's and people like May and Bent, brought a lot of the lingo here

And of course Afro with that shady ass one letter and sense of humor in general :kii:

RAY7

The Mary J stans started Tal's lingo
CDior and Rzr

tigernathan

Right. They didn't start shit. She's just a CDior wannabe.

RekeRig

nnnn not just Tal' but Tierra and Taron definitely used to say shit that still gets used

I used to scream

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: inluvwitbran on January 04, 2016, 07:20:14 PM
The Mary J stans started Tal's lingo
CDior and Rzr

@Here4Mary is kind've a stan lege' tbh.

:plzstop: I would almost piss myself whenever I saw a post from them anywhere

tigernathan

QuoteRemnzt6Reloaded 5 years ago
There was a rumor earlier last year that she had committed suicide & her death certificate leaked & she hired two people (or her fake accounts) to spread word that she died but she didn't what's sad is she photoshopped somebody else's certif. & added her name & personal info in it; she's still alive & if you want to know why the Beyonce vs. Aaliyah mess got started now you know cause after she got hate mail & death threats from Aaliyah fans she left her fake accounts & started the BvsA war

CDior is crazy  :plzstop: not claiming you're dead just to get stans off your back :kii:

Zankou.

Quote from: King on January 04, 2016, 07:00:03 PM
Quote from: Annie on January 04, 2016, 06:55:38 PM

mmm
yeah 'preme, brandon and a few others do that a lot :hmph:

Excuse me