Normani - Motivation [Single & Video out now]

Started by GLOCK, August 15, 2019, 11:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

b7

Quote from: Tonkaman on October 26, 2019, 09:52:34 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on October 26, 2019, 08:56:50 PM
It's not cute when ANY of these girls do it, btw so I'm not saying it's just Normani. But wtf

the iron was as hot as it's going to get IMO
I mean when the single wasn't recieving the reaction they wanted or expected. They kinda had to go back to the drawing board & they probably spent too muxh on that VMA performance thinking it was gonna catapult it but fell flat.   The effect Lizzo had theat night is what they expected for Motivation
thats so backwards to me though. Like, what're they waiting for? What happened for Lizzo doesn't happen every other month. they're gonna waste years of this girls career waiting for a number 1 hit,  :dead: when a few viral moments and moderate hits can be helping in the meantime

It's the same mistake Teyana Taylor made when her buzz was super high after that Kanye video. This is like the second or third time Normani's had to likely switch up the sound of her debut album and I'd be furious if i were her.

CHOKE

Sis moved to fast
Tried to tell u girls that

Britney, Bey, Rih ect came out modest with their image. It was sexy but wasn't overt

mdkddkdjkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkddk

Moms ain't buying this mess for their daughters

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: 1RIG on October 27, 2019, 07:01:34 AM
It's not cute when ANY of these girls do it, btw so I'm not saying it's just Normani. But wtf

I mean when the single wasn't recieving the reaction they wanted or expected. They kinda had to go back to the drawing board & they probably spent too muxh on that VMA performance thinking it was gonna catapult it but fell flat.   The effect Lizzo had theat night is what they expected for Motivation
thats so backwards to me though. Like, what're they waiting for? What happened for Lizzo doesn't happen every other month. they're gonna waste years of this girls career waiting for a number 1 hit,  :dead: when a few viral moments and moderate hits can be helping in the meantime

It's the same mistake Teyana Taylor made when her buzz was super high after that Kanye video. This is like the second or third time Normani's had to likely switch up the sound of her debut album and I'd be furious if i were her.

Right they're wasting the buzz the video created. It's giving promo single rather than the start of an era.

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2019, 07:12:32 AM

Right they're wasting the buzz the video created. It's giving promo single rather than the start of an era.
i just checked her IG and she hasn't posted in two weeks

The fans are lighting those comments UP sjdnjfnd

Cowgirl

Quote from: 1RIG on October 27, 2019, 07:14:08 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 27, 2019, 07:12:32 AM

i just checked her IG and she hasn't posted in two weeks

The fans are lighting those comments UP sjdnjfnd
mcnffbdbbxnchchhddhd

Cowgirl

Noni

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

🦚

——————///——————-

Naomi Hit Me

If you can't follow basic instruction and English get off my quote button simpleton

🦚

——————///——————-

LOONA.

🦚

That fagg really jumped the gun after watching that flop video.
——————///——————-