Hey.. why do you guys feel like certain Stans feel the NEED to be "in the know"?

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, September 15, 2019, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

We had a thread like this around like.... um I wanna say it was before 2-11 came, and you know how the shits get around here. "best brandy album.. no... NO... NO! trust me... THIS is the best alberm, I've heard it teehee"

but basically, eventually, what we found out was (after the alberm came and none of the plans were as they said)

that there was a lot of fans that ... basically lied, and they were ppl that had loose connections, but had NO knowledge of the inner workings or even business aspect of putting out an album

and so they would come on the board and say stuff like
"oh I just talked to Willie Sr! Brandy emailed me her setlist!
or the classic
"yea I was in the studio with Bran! heard all the music it's done and coming next week! Well I wasn't actually in the studio, but I'm good friends with her camp and they made sure I was on facetime so I could know what was going on, by the request of Brandy"

I guess they tried to keep it general, but each and every fckn time, whatever ppl like that say, it NEVER comes true, and why? ... because I feel like they are only connected in their minds, no shade

I dunno ... I'm not tryna be negative, it just seems like there's no need to do that type of stuff in 2019
because even when we do get the album, there's all this false hype and the same thing that happened with 2-11 will happen again, the gorls will pick 2 or 3 songs that should've been singles

and I just ... I dunno ... I honestly don't

and my thing is... if you have put up with this bullshit for years around here, and you're OVER it. You're branded a Brandy hater, or don't wanna see her win. No what we actually want is for phaggs to take their astroglide covered fingers and keep them out of the mess so we can finally have a decent era :uhh:

I've NEVER in my adult life felt like I had to lie for clout or some perceived status, that tbh the gorls could never achieve anyways just from a casual glance, no shade. So it's like ... who are you putting on for? the server bots?! whew   :dead:

it's just so frustrating that ppl keep getting away with lying.. at least back in the day, we knew when to call bullshit and drag the living shit outta the ppl who kept trying to pull that dumb ass shit over and over again

but now ... it's like all new members ... and I'm like ... arrgggghh!! will you just stop the foolishness!!!!  :fuming:
LOL, i dunno guys, guess I'm just venting today, luv all of you haha

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: f.:.king fake humanitarian h::e on September 15, 2019, 04:52:19 PM
Is this about kipp?
sss
majority of it. yea.

cause I just don't get why moderation won't DO anything about his recent behavior  :dead:

Navyman

Mess. I remember the Ci's used to do this on the CICi boards. Could never quite wrap my mind around the concept. What's the point
:plzstop:

yummy

I def' remember Tyrell's lame ass saying someone in Brandy's camp told him that DYK was getting released as a single and she already had a video lined up and everything

Naomi Hit Me

!!!
But I agree, if your not ready to spill it, then shut up.
What's the point of dangling bits of mess then keeping quiet, actively not replying to the responses?
You don't get enough attention offline or somethin'?

Demm_

Quote from: Zodi on September 15, 2019, 05:15:39 PM
!!!
But I agree, if your not ready to spill it, then shut up.
What's the point of dangling bits of mess then keeping quiet, actively not replying to the responses?
You don't get enough attention offline or somethin'?
!!!
"Just heard a snippet...wish y'all could have, too. Just know...y'all are gonna love it"

WE DONT CARE UNTIL THE ALBUM IS OUT. 🙄

Cowboy Nine

Bentley. HARRIS!

I'm tired of being nice

I'm tired of the girls trying to give the girls elite, while consistently looking a TJ Maxx clearance rack fool

Own the skin you're in! It's ok. No weird flexing allowed here.