Hey.. why do you guys feel like certain Stans feel the NEED to be "in the know"?

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, September 15, 2019, 04:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 15, 2019, 08:32:46 PM
I'm tired of being nice

I'm tired of the girls trying to give the girls elite, while consistently looking a TJ Maxx clearance rack fool

Own the skin you're in! It's ok. No weird flexing allowed here.

:raycharles2urmess:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

I've tried to tell y'all several times about Kipp but you fags don't fucking listen. 

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: mylogistics on September 15, 2019, 10:53:19 PM
Is this about the same guy who posted 1,028,378,483 photos of himself in that one post? You know...the post that simply asked to show a photo of yourself and he went above and beyond.  :dead: :plzstop:

If so, it's obvious he loves attention.  :plea:
dssssssssssas

He's not the only one. I go in there like ugh of disgust. 

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on September 15, 2019, 09:14:13 PM
Quote from: Zodi on September 15, 2019, 05:15:39 PM
!!!
But I agree, if your not ready to spill it, then shut up.
What's the point of dangling bits of mess then keeping quiet, actively not replying to the responses?
You don't get enough attention offline or somethin'?

Is this aimed at that Sudanese mod who got demoted? :omgwatshappening:
no, idiot

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: year round tan ☀️ on September 16, 2019, 04:51:13 AM
this honestly isn't shade to anyone in particular because this mess def isn't unique to just one or two people

But I just never got the need of wanting to be in the down with GHan's circle mess.
I kinda enjoy having that artist/fan separation .... Not being their kii kii girl or an insider mess
Because honestly I'd be afraid of discovering tea about them that I don't use and my perception completely changing.
(Which is why i am glad Toni stays hush for the most part on that show of hers. Just let me know you as the beautiful, sexy classy woman who sings downe.)

GHan eventually found out about BSource, and it wasn't because I was DMing her or emailing her team like "Umm excuse me I run your biggest fansite! Look at me! Over here! Hey!"
It's because we were being messy as fuck :plzstop: :plzstop:

And even after she was ringing my phone to chat I simply saw it as an opportunity to share that with everyone who'd been waiting on tea about the new music, information about what's coming, etc.
Schedule an interview with GHan for the gorls. Come back and share whatever tea I got. It's about sharing the "wealth".

Not an opportunity to kii kii with her in private and come back to dangle whatever mess I discovered in the girls' faces with hints and Blue's clues, knowing damn well that we wait decades to get new shit from her. sfsfffsfsff

That's always turned me off. And again that isn't shade to anyone in particular because this is NOT unique to one or two people.
This is just something that has always bothered me so I couldn't resist taking this opportunity to chat about it.
ok so what's ur address

Naomi Hit Me

Jdjdjdjdj
There was one part where Naomi was about to start opening up about her being jealous of tyra having her mum around and Tyra just started talking over her  :plzstop:

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: year round tan ☀️ on September 16, 2019, 05:07:11 AM
Quote from: Zodi on September 16, 2019, 05:00:51 AM
Jdjdjdjdj
There was one part where Naomi was about to start opening up about her being jealous of tyra having her mum around and Tyra just started talking over her  :plzstop:
[l-]pk

I think I know what part you're talking about.

"Lemme tell you about why my mom was with me."
I was like :guys:

Like gor do you wanna hear what she has to say

Then her describing instances where she was like "you said something LIKE...."...."ummmm LIKE..."
Are you sure she said it? :uhh: I'd expect such a traumatic mess to be very memorable and detailed

But at least she got Naomi to admit that one instance where she was talking about Naomi's beauty to her mom on the phone and Naomi came to her and told her to keep her name out her mouth. sfsfff

That instance alone would shake me up if it was my fav and I were interacting with or in their vicinity for the first time(s).

So kwee isn't COMPLETELY crazy. I can at least see where it jumped off for her.
ksjdhdjdjshdkdkskdsknsjsjsjsj
I know Tyra was probably hurt and pissed but I'm sorry the way she had Queen walk out to an empty ass audience no applause no nothing
:guys:
A pair of messy ass bitches if you ask me

Annie

/.\

Annie

Quote from: year round tan ☀️ on September 16, 2019, 05:29:57 AM
But at least TC got a placement out of the mess, and his foot into the door as a songwriter.

Not just bragging rights that he had exclusive tea

fssfsf

That is true! He created amazing records.. I think the only problem was that he started using that Brandy sound with other people. Brandy must've been like wow I hear Tamar singing like the Vocal Bible. And TC probably thought it was his own influence on Tamar. There is this moment when 'the student' moves on to grow and then it all goes to shit.
TC said my voice is from God, Bran is like you need to give credit.
I understand it from both sides..sharing it online was messy tho

https://theybf.com/2017/01/05/rumor-control-brandy-sets-the-record-straight-on-her-"beef"-with-beyonce-"i-respect

/.\

Annie

Quote from: year round tan ☀️ on September 16, 2019, 05:28:47 AM
Quote from: Annie on September 16, 2019, 05:15:04 AM
I love the fan artist separation as well, I wouldn't survive this

omg.  :thatssowendy: I've never seen that.

See this is the type of shit I'm talking about.

I would die if GODni wrote me some mess like that. I'd be torn to pieces that a situation with kwee even came to that.

Chilli is also out of control. People are proud to look like her, Stan for her and then she is like oh hell nah don't put my name in your mouth. I am surprised she never replied 'Ew' before

/.\

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: year round tan ☀️ on September 16, 2019, 05:27:03 AM
Quote from: Zodi on September 16, 2019, 05:13:26 AM
Quote from: year round tan ☀️ on September 16, 2019, 05:07:11 AM
Quote from: Zodi on September 16, 2019, 05:00:51 AM
Jdjdjdjdj
[l-]pk

I think I know what part you're talking about.

"Lemme tell you about why my mom was with me."
I was like :guys:

Like gor do you wanna hear what she has to say

Then her describing instances where she was like "you said something LIKE...."...."ummmm LIKE..."
Are you sure she said it? :uhh: I'd expect such a traumatic mess to be very memorable and detailed

But at least she got Naomi to admit that one instance where she was talking about Naomi's beauty to her mom on the phone and Naomi came to her and told her to keep her name out her mouth. sfsfff

That instance alone would shake me up if it was my fav and I were interacting with or in their vicinity for the first time(s).

So kwee isn't COMPLETELY crazy. I can at least see where it jumped off for her.
ksjdhdjdjshdkdkskdsknsjsjsjsj
I know Tyra was probably hurt and pissed but I'm sorry the way she had Queen walk out to an empty ass audience no applause no nothing
:guys:
A pair of messy ass bitches if you ask me
'omi was mean to that girl on day one and now she's forced to hear about it for decades
serves her right tbh :disgusted:
fffdfd she's lucky omi didn't NOKIA her in her 5head :raycharles2urmess:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Annie on September 16, 2019, 05:15:04 AM
I love the fan artist separation as well, I wouldn't survive this

This "if not then disregard" at the end sends me! That's me all day.

Ulysses

Wait, did that come from someone who felt the need to leak a song to prove they had it and pissed Bran TF off??