Brandy unfollowed DJ CAMPER.. AGAIN (don?t delete my shit)

Started by GLOCK, February 15, 2019, 02:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 15, 2019, 08:16:37 AM
Quote from: lovechild on February 15, 2019, 07:36:36 AM
Idk it?s weird but it seems like Bran May also be jealous of camper & HER relationship / success. Seems like sis unfollow him when he?s posting about HER... idk just odd .
This is my thought and has been

!!!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia on February 15, 2019, 12:08:04 PM
Quote from: Young on February 15, 2019, 04:44:36 AM
New music is about to drop

You been sayin this for the last 6 years bby

I used to believe in the speak it into existence but clearly that doesn't work

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 15, 2019, 05:47:46 AM
Why do y?all do this to y?all self every fucking time.

Just chill! Y?all have no clue what happend, why it happend, or what?s happening behind the scenes. So can we not start this ?Brandy shade? based off theory.

Nobody confirmed a falling out

PREACH

Hiroshimoto

Noni

'ology

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on February 15, 2019, 05:47:46 AM
Why do y?all do this to y?all self every fucking time.

Just chill! Y?all have no clue what happend, why it happend, or what?s happening behind the scenes. So can we not start this ?Brandy shade? based off theory.

Nobody confirmed a falling out
We been Chillin for bout 7 years.....
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Harlem

Brandy is def jealous of him and HER?s relationship... idk if it was ever mentioned but she was in her ex Ryan?s comments when he said name the best duo better than Tim & Missy... Brandy said her and Fatchild, I?m like I luh you sis BUT Tim & Missy is more iconic

lovechild

Quote from: Harlem on February 15, 2019, 01:16:05 PM
Brandy is def jealous of him and HER?s relationship... idk if it was ever mentioned but she was in her ex Ryan?s comments when he said name the best duo better than Tim & Missy... Brandy said her and Fatchild, I?m like I luh you sis BUT Tim & Missy is more iconic

She want everyone to mention them but it?s like sis you don?t even list Rodney as your favorite producer and haven?t worked with him in over a decade ... hush lol

Noni

Quote from: Harlem on February 15, 2019, 01:16:05 PM

GLOCK

Quote from: Noni on February 15, 2019, 04:15:24 AM
Yup. Black Barbie is scrapped And will probably go down as another black pepper.

She?s most likely setting a new direction for the album now. She stopped following him after his Grammy win btw
I doubt she would really do that
She has a Grammy  :uhh:

GLOCK

Quote from: Blackpantha on February 15, 2019, 05:18:23 AM
We're never gonna get this album. Guys with all honesty I'm gonna start branching out and exploring new Artists. This woman clearly isn't here for her music and/or fans anymore. I give up at this point.
so no more fucking in Her name?

GLOCK

Quote from: Harlem on February 15, 2019, 06:14:38 AM
I do hope some Hit Boy placements and more sessions pull up for this album... so stay mad Queen
hcjdjdjd

DJ was gone deliver
I?m sorry
He is outta this world

GLOCK

Quote from: Pop on February 15, 2019, 07:36:21 AM
Camper is married,,
he is newly married hun
Literally within the last year

They def had mess when they recorded that first EP

GLOCK

Quote from: NIOBE. on February 15, 2019, 08:14:15 AM
She hasn?t followed him in forever. :dead:
bby luv
She refollowed him after he made that comment about Aaliyah and Janet  :plzstop:

Now  :unsure:

She?s gone