Corporate greed

Started by Herb., July 03, 2015, 10:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

My patience for it has been getting increasingly thinner. The things that happen behind closed doors to support the seemingly endless pursuit of capital are beginning to make me nauseous at times. I don't see myself remaining in the private sector of the workforce for much longer. I'd much rather help others (especially people within my community) and earn less money than continue to lend my talents to a system which shows little regard for anything that isn't in the shape of a bill or coin.

There are upsides, though. They are funding my education, and I'm thankful for that. But as Mama Dee can say.... "I Deserve". So that's neither here or fucking there.  :receipts: I'll perch until I'm done with my studies. Stay the required year (so I don't have to pay it back), and keep it moving.  :cheerup:

And don't get me wrong, the people within the corporation are amazing. I love my superiors, coworkers, etc. It's just the culture which is injected into and forcefully sustained throughout the company that turns me off. But it's to be expected. Private sector work is all about money. Regardless of corporation.

#endmini-rant

Hugo

Herb you're so......special

Herb.

July 03, 2015, 10:18:57 AM #2 Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 10:26:47 AM by Herb.
Oh, and where are my manners lolz

Good morning guys!

just over here practicing my Karli Red tribute.

1, 2, 3
1, 2, swoop

1, 2, 3
1, 2, swoop

1, 2, 3
1, 2, swoop

Herb.

Admin

July 03, 2015, 05:06:13 PM #4 Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:06:37 PM by squid
So are you looking for a completely different occupation after you're done?

Cowgirl

Quote from: squid on July 03, 2015, 05:06:13 PM
So are you looking for a completely different occupation after you're done?
OMFFFFFFF

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: