🙄

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Zankou.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 03, 2015, 08:02:04 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on July 03, 2015, 07:35:07 PM
have you submitted anything for mon?

Yes! Actually Polow picked a record I did for her like 2 weeks ago.. He said he wanted to play it for her as of right now I don't know if she's heard it.. I do know Polow went into minor surgery since then so hopefully when he fully recovers I'll hear something back... The song is a 90's R&B joint called "Patiently Waiting"  produced by a guy name KXL out of philly the original producer of J.sullivan's "Holding You Down (going in circles)"  before Missy came in & got credit (industry insides).  It samples Faith Evans "Come over"

WAIT!!!

and I'm intrigued by this missy mess. are you saying she stole credit ?  :ohwow:

Mrd0ndada

No... More like bought credit.  It happens all the time... Most big super producers don't really do the actually tracks.  They pay handsomely to up & comers for credits & rights
🙄

Zankou.

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 03, 2015, 08:07:20 PM
No... More like bought credit.  It happens all the time... Most big super producers don't really do the actually tracks.  They pay handsomely to up & comers for credits & rights

oh wow! very interesting

Mrd0ndada

that's not to say they don't add to it but most times it happens that way... Even with writers.  I know for a fact that a friend of mines wrote Brandy's "No such thing as too late"  her name is Ginette Claudette & Rico made a few slight changes & bought credit.
🙄

Zankou.

DASNSSJDDJJ

And he has the nerve to say that's his most "personal" song or some mess

Herb.

Quote from: Zankou. on July 03, 2015, 08:20:02 PM
DASNSSJDDJJ

ur funny lol

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Zankou. on July 03, 2015, 08:20:02 PM
DASNSSJDDJJ

🙄

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Rico lying ass faggot. He said he doesn't give artists songs off his laptop. He crafts the records with them in mind. Bit' why was 211 full of old ass songs off people's laptops what in the fuck? I'm gonna need Brandy's A&R on top of their shit next alber.

Wtv

this sounds good! some cool parts here and there.
maybe after 1 o 2 min it may feel a bit repetitive mostly in the vocal departament, but its a cool sound.