Welp here comes Tarajis Oscar mess! Oof-a!

Started by GLOCK, January 11, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Cowgirl

Ohhhh, you mean the white lady? Lmfffffffff

Ma Lo

January 11, 2018, 10:23:09 AM #18 Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:23:30 AM by Ntwadumela
Yes, Carolyn Bryant lied about Emmitt grabbing her and trying to rape her. King did whistle tho.  The book gets into great detail of what happened. It's called "The Blood Of Emmitt Till". You guys should read it. Still such a sad story that haunts us to this day, which is why a movie is so appropriate now.

Cowgirl

Wow, I didn't know Emmett's mother JUST died in 2003. This stuff seems like such a long time ago but it really wasn't :these are actually people that we have seen/ still see in our lifetimes.

:stressed:

wizzy

yummy

Quote from: BigDawg on January 11, 2018, 10:10:36 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 11, 2018, 10:08:03 AM
The lady just admitted to making the whole thing up last year
!!

On her deathbed at that, like this bitch. It was more pressing for her to get right with God, than tell the truth about what really went down..,even tho everyone knew this bitch lied.

Major reason why I don't agree with the whole automatically believing the accuser mess with sexual assault allegations.

Some women do lie.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 11, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
!!

On her deathbed at that, like this bitch. It was more pressing for her to get right with God, than tell the truth about what really went down..,even tho everyone knew this bitch lied.

Major reason why I don't agree with the whole automatically believing the accuser mess with sexual assault allegations.

Some women do lie.

BigDawg

Quote from: BowDown on January 11, 2018, 10:38:37 AM
!!

Some women do lie.
!!

Yea, my cousin almost got hemmed up on rape charges. Turned out the girl lied. She never showed up to court. She was ran through that nught by my cousin and his friends and was a willing participant. All the mess was caught on tape.

Cowgirl

Quote from: BigDawg on January 11, 2018, 10:42:55 AM
!!

Some women do lie.
!!

Yea, my cousin almost got hemmed up on rape charges. Turned out the girl lied. She never showed up to court. She was ran through that nught by my cousin and his friends and was a willing participant. All the mess was caught on tape.
They ran a train on her and recorded it?

:everythingok:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: BowDown on January 11, 2018, 10:44:26 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on January 11, 2018, 10:42:55 AM
!!

Some women do lie.
!!

They ran a train on her and recorded it?

:everythingok:
isn't that what he just said