Welp here comes Tarajis Oscar mess! Oof-a!

Started by GLOCK, January 11, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: BENTLEY on January 11, 2018, 01:26:48 PM
Oh she's gonna SLAY

I'm so glad they didn't go with Viola on this... I want more emotion than snot for this story
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Taraji is gonna act down in this.

I stopped wathcing these type of films years ago but she slayed hidden figures so imma watch this.

b7

Quote from: Nine on January 11, 2018, 08:12:49 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 11, 2018, 02:58:50 PM
Still one of the most heartbreaking stories ever and the bitch JUST came out and admitted she lied, right? I hate reading about this story in particular for some reason
!!!!!

It's just SAD

Hopefully that white bitch and the rest of her bloodline burn in the hottest part of hell
!!!!!

the way these hateful pigs were cackling and grinning the courtroom  :uhh:

no way i would have made it in that era. i really respect everyone who pushed through because
there really aint no way

Gekkouga

January 12, 2018, 01:17:02 PM #78 Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 01:19:41 PM by Justaway
Taraji is really overrated over hea

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on January 12, 2018, 12:47:20 PM
Quote from: Nine on January 11, 2018, 08:12:49 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 11, 2018, 02:58:50 PM
Still one of the most heartbreaking stories ever and the bitch JUST came out and admitted she lied, right? I hate reading about this story in particular for some reason
!!!!!

It's just SAD

Hopefully that white bitch and the rest of her bloodline burn in the hottest part of hell
!!!!!

the way these hateful pigs were cackling and grinning the courtroom  :uhh:

no way i would have made it in that era. i really respect everyone who pushed through because
there really aint no way
!!!!

I would have stayed strapped and any white person that looked at me sideways would have gotten popped

b7

But then again, people were just naturally built differently back then. You had to be tough, period.  Mess

I?m watching the Emmett documentary on YouTube now