“Best. Christmas. Ever.” starring Brandy no. 1 on Netflix! Stream Now!

Started by Sovereign., July 29, 2023, 02:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

BrandyFromTheFuture

Interview was great and brandy seems in good spirits. But is she chewing/ sucking on something like she was during CHICAGO?  :howfestive:

Summertime

Mario complimenting Bra'Nu made her so happy. She does sound like Method when she taps into Bran'Nu.

ReVon

I WAS LIKE, " OH LORD! DO NOT TELL HER THAT."  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

SHE IS RETHINKING HER ENTIRE MUSIC CAREER AS WE SPEAK LMAO :roflmao:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ReVon

Lazarus

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on November 17, 2023, 09:37:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 17, 2023, 09:36:18 PMHeather look good asl for 53

THEY TALK SHIT ABOUT HER AGING BADLY BUT SHE REALLY DOES LOOK GREAT.

I don't know why because she has aged better than a lot of Hollywood white actresses.

yearofbrandy

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 17, 2023, 09:03:44 PMInterview was great and brandy seems in good spirits. But is she chewing/ sucking on something like she was during CHICAGO?  :howfestive:

I hate that! I don't like the hair either. It was a good interview tho.

The definition

Did Heather say a Christmas tree is gross.....i think she's gross for saying that  :kii:

Ulysses

The movie was pretty terrible, but worth a watch just to see her singing in it. The "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" performance was the movie's highlight. Was smiling ear to ear the whole time during it.

Cowgirl

Quote from: DopeSoul. on November 17, 2023, 09:04:39 PMMario

🙄

Rap album!

Stfu
nxmncncxnnxnxnx

I initially thought the same thing but Brandy is a really good rapper so that surprises everyone. We don't want rap because her singing is so stellar but I guess it's only natural for people to inquire about her rapping.