21 savage under 23 hour lock doen only gets 10 minute phone call

Started by Sinpool, February 05, 2019, 01:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

Quote from: SAD! on February 05, 2019, 02:01:17 PM
Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 01:58:09 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on February 05, 2019, 01:57:15 PM
So was he arrested for something else and they found out his tea after they dug into his history or?   
He was arrested fro drugs like in 2014, this seems like random  :dead: :dead:

It's not random

He performed on Jimmy Fallon and had some Anti Ice lyrics and then they booked him two days laters.
fvvfvfvfvfvaffvfvvdv` those ICE gorls are petty huh

Vonc2002

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 02:00:54 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 02:00:10 PM
Quote from: Baphzier. on February 05, 2019, 01:58:49 PM
Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 01:41:48 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 01:40:00 PM
At the same time, deport this nigga.  People really come over here planting roots and be illegal as hell.  This nigga a whole illegal alien and not hiding but is legit plastered EVERYWHERE.  I dont agree with a wall but I'm not applauding niggas sneaking into the country.......ESPECIALLY not when ur from the  damn UK. That aint a damn 3rd world country. Do it properly and wait it out like everyone else has to
He came over when he was 12 and grew up there, how was he supposed to know?
It's not like he came over 3 years in a back of a truck :dead:
I know people who thought they were citizens until it was time to apply for University then they find out they qualify as International Students.
His mother should've filed properly
Vonc is basically UNcle Rukus
U got alot of fckn nerve.  Racist piece of SHIT
fafdffa this gorl doesn't like black people unless they come in blonde weave and light skin
Someone get this COON out
Let's finally call a thing a thing.  Baph is colorist, racist, sexist, and a host of other shit. Fag ur the main reason i want that tf wall BUILT.  Keep savage and throw this refried bean ass nigga tf out tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

At the same time, deport this nigga.  People really come over here planting roots and be illegal as hell.  This nigga a whole illegal alien and not hiding but is legit plastered EVERYWHERE.  I dont agree with a wall but I'm not applauding niggas sneaking into the country.......ESPECIALLY not when ur from the  damn UK. That aint a damn 3rd world country. Do it properly and wait it out like everyone else has to

!!!
He known he was illegal for years a damn decade. He coulda been re submitted his shit from the Marta train all those years ago.  Sorry but they govt is making an example out him. 

These niggas online like

Children!!! kids!!!! Off spring !!!!

Clearly he wasn't Thinking about them or else he would have done this awhile ago

LOONA.

So was he arrested for something else and they found out his tea after they dug into his history or?   

It's not random

He performed on Jimmy Fallon and had some Anti Ice lyrics and then they booked him two days laters.

fgggfggggg

Let me keep it cute then before I get shipped off somewhere     

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 02:02:47 PM
Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 02:00:54 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 02:00:10 PM
Quote from: Baphzier. on February 05, 2019, 01:58:49 PM
Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 01:41:48 PM
He came over when he was 12 and grew up there, how was he supposed to know?
It's not like he came over 3 years in a back of a truck :dead:
I know people who thought they were citizens until it was time to apply for University then they find out they qualify as International Students.
His mother should've filed properly
Vonc is basically UNcle Rukus
U got alot of fckn nerve.  Racist piece of SHIT
fafdffa this gorl doesn't like black people unless they come in blonde weave and light skin
Someone get this COON out
Let's finally call a thing a thing.  Baph is colorist, racist, sexist, and a host of other shit. Fag ur the main reason i want that tf wall BUILT.  Keep savage and throw this refried bean ass nigga tf out tbh

cffjfj

JESUS

Baph they're tearing you down   

Sinpool

ndjknjddddddddddddddd

So Nick hates immigrants,Blacks, asians & hispanics.

FlowerBomb

here goes the other one
hun if your nigger pappy didn't impregnate ya cracker mama you wouldn't be sitting acting all American
my country! ...my nation!
fag get it through your thick skull they don't want you here either

Vonc2002

It's not random

I'm sorry but :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
And if he did know this is EXACTLY what im talking about. These illegals come over here and be BOLD! I'll never forgot when all those illegal Hispanics got together and protested because they weren't being paid equal wages :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

I don't hate anyone but if you here illegally sorry you gotta go hun

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 02:04:41 PM

It's not random

I'm sorry but :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
And if he did know this is EXACTLY what im talking about. These illegals come over here and be BOLD! I'll never forgot when all those illegal Hispanics got together and protested because they weren't being paid equal wages :plzstop:

dkjbnjknddd

Do you think Kap deserved to get kicked out the nfl TOO?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 05, 2019, 02:02:48 PM

!!!
He known he was illegal for years a damn decade. He coulda been re submitted his shit from the Marta train all those years ago.  Sorry but they govt is making an example out him. 

These niggas online like

Children!!! kids!!!! Off spring !!!!

Clearly he wasn't Thinking about them or else he would have done this awhile ago
Nick why'd u have to agree with me? Now i have to rethink my whole position :unsure: