Stan for Queen then, Queen!

Started by Cowgirl, July 02, 2015, 05:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

July 02, 2015, 05:23:28 PM Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 05:28:05 PM by BowDown
QuoteIt's #TBT and I'm throwin' it back to JUST last weekend! I can't stop thinking about the Janet Jackson tribute at the 2015 BET Awards where they honored her with the Ultimate Icon Award. I love me some Janet! She is so deserving of this award.

Before Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis presented Janet with the award, there was a killer tribute performed by Tinashe, Jason Derulo, and Ciara.

They danced their butts off to many of Janet's biggest hits like, "Pleasure Principle," "Gimme A Beat," and "All For You."

I must say, Ciara was my favorite. That girl....the way she dances is SO on point! She performed to "If" and "Rhythm Nation" and I promise you would've thought it was Janet up there on stage!

Great job everyone! You HAVE to check out the video of this magical performance. Afterward, #PressPlay for my behind-the-scenes video of me discussing my I'm-gonna-see-Janet-today look.

Congrats Janet... you deserve all this and more! XO

#IDidItForJanet #ItsAllForYou #JanetIsAnIcon

http://thenextbrandyblog.com/-tbt-janet-jackson-tribute?utm_content=buffere6204&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer/i]

[youtube autoplay=1 start=00][/youtube]
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Young

MoToThE