This should’ve been apart of the Afrodisiac packaging!

Started by Harlem, November 27, 2020, 08:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

BORderline

Young Brandy was a damn model. 
It saddens me because I remember her interview and they showed her a picture of her during the Afrodisiac era and she was like "it's funny cause it was not me"

I feel in love with that Brandy and you are telling me it was not you?! 

Lord.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

iheart4everbrandy

Quote from: BORderline on November 28, 2020, 02:03:03 AM
It saddens me because I remember her interview and they showed her a picture of her during the Afrodisiac era and she was like "it's funny cause it was not me"

Lord.

Naw that wasn't her... and the performances weren't her either... they were weird and awkward tbh

The music was a vibe though... didn't really care for the uptempos though but those mids  and ballads 🔥 🔥

brocka4life

November 28, 2020, 08:53:03 AM #6 Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 08:55:07 AM by brocka4life
Quote from: BORderline on November 28, 2020, 02:03:03 AM

Lord.

It wasn't her.  :shannonsmissing:
The looks were chasing Beyonce.
And the performance outfits gave circus performer. I blame Kim K.  :plzstop:
She was trying to fit in, when what made her Brandy was the fact that she always stood out.

But I appreciate these photos a lot more now than I did back then.

brocka4life

November 28, 2020, 08:54:14 AM #7 Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 08:54:35 AM by brocka4life
 :plzstop:

Cowgirl

I love the actual cover but I don't understand why this wasn't the one for the album.

STUNNA GOD

D

I just didn't understand Ghan this era.... the best tracks didn't make the album, the best photos didn't make the album....

I just....

KingOfHearts

November 28, 2020, 05:25:42 PM #10 Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 05:27:51 PM by KingOfHearts
Where You Wanna Be should've been a single T.I. was really hot around that time too that song had so much potential.
:gorlonfire:
My Queens!!

Harlem

Quote from: KingOfHearts on November 28, 2020, 05:25:42 PM
Where You Wanna Be should've been a single T.I. was really hot around that time too that song had so much potential.

!!!!!!

Yeah I personally would've preferred this over TAOL for the 1st single... or at least the follow up single

Luxury

Quote from: Trey on November 28, 2020, 09:42:45 AM
D

I just didn't understand Ghan this era.... the best tracks didn't make the album, the best photos didn't make the album....

I just....
:loose2when: :fuming:

brocka4life

Quote from: Harlem on November 28, 2020, 09:22:31 PM
Quote from: KingOfHearts on November 28, 2020, 05:25:42 PM

!!!!!!

Yeah I personally would've preferred this over TAOL for the 1st single... or at least the follow up single

That entire era was a mess.
Kanye swooped in at the last minute and got the first single, then came up with the concept for the video.
And I remember Brandy saying he snuck the version of WUWB that she didn't want on the album.

Zankou.

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 28, 2020, 08:55:26 AM

I love the actual cover but I don't understand why this wasn't the one for the album.

Should've been the cover. Beautiful