The Way This Cracker Disrespected Whitney Omg

Started by Freemala Harris, November 27, 2020, 08:54:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

brocka4life

If they would do that to her on tv, imagine what they did to her when no one was watching. 

Bentley. HARRIS!

are yew shewure?
:plea:

yea she was debating in her head
a part of her wanted to say fck it and become a 1 album and done girl after kicking that old farts ass :kii:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: brocka4life on November 28, 2020, 12:08:46 PM
If they would do that to her on tv, imagine what they did to her when no one was watching.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

makes you think what do these celebs really go thru.
and Clive ... yuck

Freemala Harris

Quote from: brocka4life on November 28, 2020, 12:08:46 PM

:loose2when:

ssw4919

OMG! :uhh: :usureuok:

And then he kept touching her!

She should have bopped him upside the head with the mic.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: rockstar 101 on November 28, 2020, 11:24:26 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 28, 2020, 11:22:31 AM
her face in the screencap hcnehifcef
the Newark, New Jersey was ready to jump out
'\
.'[,];kpmjoh9i8gu9f7y8r6de57isri6d5t7fy687ughio9jk

the way goddess had to keep it CAGED for a while

:plzstop:

THAT'S what was killing her im sure.  This little house on the praire routine Clive n the girls made her put on was wearing my sis out

BrandyFromTheFuture

reminds me of when mariah was disrespected and harrassed by these white old guys on german tv. these people have no respect.

@ around the 1 min mark they start laughing about her, in the end he calls her "Presswurst" which means head cheese, suggesting she looks like a sausage stuffed in a dress I assume.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 29, 2020, 06:58:50 AM
reminds me of when mariah was disrespected and harrassed by these white old guys on german tv. these people have no respect.

@ around the 1 min mark they start laughing about her, in the end he calls her "Presswurst" which means head cheese, suggesting she looks like a sausage stuffed in a dress I assume.
German TV is always so fckn cringeworthy, especially when they have English speaking guests and have to translate everything cause the old white viewers don't understand a lick.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on November 29, 2020, 07:23:40 AM

German TV is always so fckn cringeworthy, especially when they have English speaking guests and have to translate everything cause the old white viewers don't understand a lick.

true. also the translater didn't even translate properly in the full version of this interview. mariah said she was going to burn the wedding dress in the video and then she didn't , which the translator translated as YES, I BURNED THE DRESS! girl

Cowgirl

NXNFBFCBDBCJCBCHBCCCHC