Time 4 Some Mess: Eddie Long's sexual abuse accusers releasing tell-all

Started by MAY, January 16, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: Nude on January 17, 2017, 05:14:21 PM
:plzstop:
No but seriously im over people downplaying male victims of grooming and sex crimes, just because their men and "almost adults"
Like Bre said just because your ok with being groomed and exploited doesn't mean everyone else should be.
If you had sons going through the sameyes whether they were 12, 13 or almost 18 you'd feel differently.
The mental effects of sexual abuse victims aren't always straightforward, this is something they are going to have to deal with for the rest of their lives, and the fact that two of them already chose to speak out during the whole scandal, showed true bravery on their part, who knows if there are more victims that haven't come forward and who are choosing to keep quiet because of groups of people dismissing their claims and chalking it up to "a bit of fun lolz!"
I'm seeing more sympathy for the abusers family than the victims themselves.
And Lew you told us that you have a male member of your immediate family that was touching kids, so your fat ass should definitely know better.
:melmel:
yeah

not everyone is a whore at 18 either

I knew a lot of kids in high school that were very naive and unaware of how predators work, adult or not

these GROWN ass men know this too, and thats why they pick these kids

There aint SHIT a 50 year old man got to talk to an 18 year old boy about

Please

b7

Ch if he was doing 16/17 u can bet ur bottom dollar he enjoyed a 13/14 year old mess if they could pass for it

He's disgusting

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on January 17, 2017, 05:22:28 PM
No but seriously im over people downplaying male victims of grooming and sex crimes, just because their men and "almost adults"
Like Bre said just because your ok with being groomed and exploited doesn't mean everyone else should be.
If you had sons going through the sameyes whether they were 12, 13 or almost 18 you'd feel differently.
The mental effects of sexual abuse victims aren't always straightforward, this is something they are going to have to deal with for the rest of their lives, and the fact that two of them already chose to speak out during the whole scandal, showed true bravery on their part, who knows if there are more victims that haven't come forward and who are choosing to keep quiet because of groups of people dismissing their claims and chalking it up to "a bit of fun lolz!"
And Lew you told us that you have a male member of your immediate family that was touching kids, so your fat ass should definitely know better.
yeah

I knew a lot of kids in high school that were very naive and unaware of how predators work, adult or not

Please
!!!!
A grown ass man has nothing in common with a teenager whatsoever
I get the attraction of an "older man" and whatever , but you have to remember teenagers sex hormones are raging and all over the place.
This man targeted young boys who didnt have a father present
And a lot of these gorls on herehere boasting about sleeping with a 30 year old man when they were still doing homework probably don't realise they've effectively been groomed and abused and it's damn sad. :-(

GRAND

Quote from: Nude on January 17, 2017, 05:30:15 PM
yeah

Please
!!!!
A grown ass man has nothing in common with a teenager whatsoever
I get the attraction of an "older man" and whatever , but you have to remember teenagers sex hormones are raging and all over the pkave.
This man targeted young boys who didnt have a father present
And a lot of these gorls on hete boasting aboht sleeping with a 30 years when they were still doing homework probably don't realise they've effectively been groomed and abused
!!! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

let it out gorls

lets talk about this

FlowerBomb

Quote from: eufaula. on January 17, 2017, 05:21:17 PM
luv u :stressed:
:sistas:

BAPHOMET.

Kurama

yeah

Please

Are you two in polyamorous relationships? We should give it a shot :oof: :oof: :oof: :oof: :oof: :oof:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on January 17, 2017, 06:38:25 PM
yeah

Please

Are you two in polyamorous relationships? We should give it a shot :oof: :oof: :oof: :oof: :oof: :oof:
I'm engaged to uni
(Atm)

wizzy

Quote from: Nude on January 18, 2017, 08:58:59 AM
Quote from: Kurama on January 17, 2017, 06:38:25 PM
yeah

Please

I'm engaged to uni
(Atm)
tf
:hmph:

LOONA.

FlowerBomb

LOONA.

And there is no difference between 17 & 18. You're still "young" and "impressionable" even when you're legal. Unless they were just plain DUMB & SLOW I can't bring myself to empathize with them that much, especially since they were happily using him for coin and trips until he wanted some of their booch.