Time 4 Some Mess: Eddie Long's sexual abuse accusers releasing tell-all

Started by MAY, January 16, 2017, 06:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Just imagine how many black churches this goes on in.

But I'm confused. Where the fck was his wife and family at? All these trips, hotel stays, cars etc and no one ever picked up on anything? Not even an inkling? Were the parents not keeping up with what the kids were doing?  :uhh:   

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: TEXASbama on January 16, 2017, 06:50:12 PM
Quote from: MORIAH. on January 16, 2017, 06:47:40 PM
Quote from: TEXASbama on January 16, 2017, 06:45:46 PM
Both men said they were 17 when the sexual advances began. By then he had taken them on several trips, to Kenya, Honduras and the Bahamas, among other exotic locales, introducing them to world-famous celebrities and lavishing them with new cars and their own apartments.

ok i didnt read that big ass thread but  they were 17 .. thats damn near an adult and you CHOOSE To go on trips and accept presents and shit well into adult hood  .. wtf are they complaining about

Maybe it's the fact that he gave them tainted sauce? lol

nobody deserves the sauce butttt but they should all know about safe sex etc.. they cant blame him for that.. it takes two to have sex.. this man was taking you on trips and shit.. im sorry but you know right from wrong and you know what a condom is.. they werent raped
well .... yeah

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Drais. on January 16, 2017, 06:55:43 PM

But I'm confused. Where the fck was his wife and family at? All these trips, hotel stays, cars etc and no one ever picked up on anything? Not even an inkling? Were the parents not keeping up with what the kids were doing?  :uhh:   

he was kinda touted as a mentor to these kids and they worked in the church
i dont think it was ever a reason to raise an eyebrow hes a pastor with money and staff

Different

Cartierline

Quote from: Drais. on January 16, 2017, 06:55:43 PM

ggggggg now you know Eddie was giving all sorts of 'oh prayer meeting! prayer summit, gotta jet!', dipping into church funds for 'divine use' and mess

Just trash.

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 16, 2017, 06:48:47 PM
He met these men when they were still children and waited to gain their trust before he made his move...just like any other predator.

And where was he getting the money to be buying them cars and fully furnished apartments?

tithes and offering hun

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: glock on January 16, 2017, 07:00:44 PM
He met these men when they were still children and waited to gain their trust before he made his move...just like any other predator.

And where was he getting the money to be buying them cars and fully furnished apartments?

tithes and offering hun

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Different

Cartierline

Quote from: glock on January 16, 2017, 07:00:44 PM

tithes and offering hun

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

yeah!

yummy

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

GLOCK

cvbbnn

I'd read the Bible every night for a weekly allowance mess
Amen
Psalms and genesis even..