New Brandy snippet!! (Sara Bareilles cover) Sara approves and goes UP on twitter

Started by demitri.petty, January 09, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

This WOMAN is amazing when you really sit and fucking think about it
:dead:
BRANDY

Gilgamesh.

I'm still not rocking with it but it's sooo good to see Brandy get some social media buzz for something positive.

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 10, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
I'm still not rocking with it but it's sooo good to see Brandy get some social media buzz for something positive.
!!! All she has to do is stop responding to negativity

That?s how it works

RAY7

4everVaughn

4everVaughn
www.theBrandyBlog.com

DrewBabyLove

Thank you!

Now since we on the subject... out of all the snippets we?ve heard, I really can?t get ?Hate That You Love Me? out of my head! I be walking around my office singing the 60 seconds of it that I know like I?ve had the full mess for years.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on January 10, 2018, 12:25:19 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 10, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
!!! All she has to do is stop responding to negativity

That?s how it works
!!

I feel like that has clicked for her. Its good to see her in this light

LOONA.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I love the sound cloud mess. It's like a beginning and a proper ending

b7

I can?t wait for a real HQ mess but that was really nice

Ugh come on Bran