New Brandy snippet!! (Sara Bareilles cover) Sara approves and goes UP on twitter

Started by demitri.petty, January 09, 2018, 03:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

So Brandy uploaded that to SoundCloud herself
I think it?s just a snippet

fresh

b7

Ma Lo

does she have to ask Sara for permission to record this song? How does that work?

MAY

Quote from: KingDrewLove on January 10, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
Thank you!

Now since we on the subject... out of all the snippets we?ve heard, I really can?t get ?Hate That You Love Me? out of my head! I be walking around my office singing the 60 seconds of it that I know like I?ve had the full mess for years.

ACK! Now we're talkin!

:gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on January 10, 2018, 02:41:39 PM
does she have to ask Sara for permission to record this song? How does that work?
no not unless she makes money from it, i don?t think.

Ma Lo

Quote from: 1RIG on January 10, 2018, 02:46:48 PM
no not unless she makes money from it, i don?t think.

Thanks Rig..was jus curious..

If Bran makes this her first single I wouldn't be mad.. :plzstop:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Sara just found out about it via tweet

If bran wants to release it as an artistic cover she can especially if shes free from contracts

If she wants to release it for sale she needs permission from whoever owns the publishin

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: M??D?? on January 10, 2018, 02:44:12 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on January 10, 2018, 01:04:43 PM
Thank you!

Now since we on the subject... out of all the snippets we?ve heard, I really can?t get ?Hate That You Love Me? out of my head! I be walking around my office singing the 60 seconds of it that I know like I?ve had the full mess for years.

ACK! Now we're talkin!

:gorlonfire:
That AND this :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

she needs to let alot of that other shit hit the cutting room floor tho :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

I think Bran has just been recording a whole new wave of songs..most of which will be unreleased. I'm hoping we will get like a huge release of material even the songs she's not going to ever use.

b7

I definitely feel like we?ll get a bundle of free songs as well as her actual project. Hope so