Started by Vonc2002, May 22, 2016, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

so, yea ... 

P!nk, Rihanna and Celine >>>

Young

Young

b7

Wish Ariana would involve or acknowledge the crowd. she needs more training performance wise

she sang her ass of though. per usual

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on May 23, 2016, 03:24:59 AM
Pink was EPIC

OMGGGGG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They be killing me with this same ol same. Plea, aint no bitch giving a performance like that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: aGhoulact on May 22, 2016, 10:41:19 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 22, 2016, 10:40:15 PM
This performance is late
v not sure how she can have powerhouse vocals and still give talent show teas for her live performances
Walkin 'round petting herself like Ashanti

n

Vonc2002

Pink, Celine, Rihanna, Ariana, DNCE, and Troye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Vonc2002

Oh and Lukas Graham killed 7 yrs too

Young

Vonc2002

Love on the Brain is #27 on itunes. Bitch,  that coulda been KISS :fuming:

Young

Vonc2002

I LOVE the Nick&ToveLo sing but that performance was MEH

Vonc2002

Matter fact Joe outperformed his brother

Vonc2002

May 23, 2016, 03:46:28 AM #1664 Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 03:48:11 AM by Vonc2002
#25! CLIMB a bit bby :stressed: