Official Billboard Music Awards Thread

Started by Vonc2002, May 22, 2016, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Damn time to switch the hosts up a bit lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

May 23, 2016, 11:54:00 AM #1696 Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 11:54:20 AM by Baphomet.
 :kii: :letsmessfag: Star Studded

Zankou.

Quote from: Zinc on May 23, 2016, 11:51:13 AM
Billboard Music Awards (ABC) (8-11 p.m.) 2.9/9 8.87 million viewers

Lowest since 2012

crying

Vonc2002

Well it was star studded :dead:
Britney, Madonna, Rihanna, Ariana, Celine, etc.
You dont see a lineup like this nowhere but the grammys. Maybe we tired of seeing Luda JUST like LL Cool J.  Ciara didn't add any flair, rotate these fckn hosts
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Lazarus

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 23, 2016, 12:03:20 PM
You dont see a lineup like this nowhere but the grammys. Maybe we tired of seeing Luda JUST like LL Cool J.  Ciara didn't add any flair, rotate these fckn hosts

Yes she did. Great gowns. Beautiful gowns.

AIDS!

Not tired of seeing Luda, where else have we seen him apart from music videos :dead:

AIDS!

Quote from: Zinc on May 23, 2016, 12:05:45 PM

:plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

:dead: It's def' not the host fault less people watched. Even tho' I was cringing @ Ci and Luda's interaction. It should've just been her. Luda was kinda making these really weird.

I just kept putting my tv on mute.

Vonc2002

Quote from: GOLD on May 23, 2016, 12:08:39 PM
Not tired of seeing Luda, where else have we seen him apart from music videos :dead:
He's been the host 3x

GRAND

Faggots maybe if your favorite artist weren't so lackluster on stage

People would be more excited to tune the fck in

AIDS!

GRAND

Quote from: Zinc on May 23, 2016, 12:05:45 PM

too bad Myer wasn't there to strip on one of the supporting beams in the fcking building