Raise your hand if your family is full of sociopaths

Started by zeytoven, January 30, 2016, 08:59:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeytoven

January 30, 2016, 08:59:04 PM Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 08:59:29 PM by zeytoven
N u wouldn't care if they died a tragic death. My hatred for immediate and extended family is so deep. I wouldn't trench or bat a eyelid if they were shot died on the news. They all deserve to be in a fucking body bag. I fuxking hate them for what they tried to do to me. I'm not schizophrenic and never was diagnosed but because of different something must be wrong. That's OK because same shit happen to Oprah in shithole Mississippi. I fuxking can't wait to fuxking stunt on these no GED having factory working miserable fuckz.

King

in a sense, you're lucky...you dont have to worry about going through grief when a family member dies

zeytoven

Quote from: Herbie on January 30, 2016, 08:59:30 PM
:omgwatshappening:

I'm fucking shaking man Afro u have no idea what I've been through. The shit would fuxking make any sane person end up in a mental pshych ward. My father hates gays and fucking did everything in his power to ruin me. I fucking wanna spit on my sister I wouldnt fucking care if she had a miscarriage

Herb.

Quote from: zeytoven on January 30, 2016, 09:01:50 PM
Quote from: Herbie on January 30, 2016, 08:59:30 PM

I'm fucking shaking man Afro u have no idea what I've been through. The shit would fuxking make any sane person end up in a mental pshych ward. My father hates gays and fucking did everything in his power to ruin me. I fucking wanna spit on my sister I wouldnt fucking care if she had a miscarriage

listen to this luv

zeytoven

Quote from: King on January 30, 2016, 09:00:36 PM
in a sense, you're lucky...you dont have to worry about going through grief when a family member dies

Very true. I have cut ties with them and my gay dick in the booty taking ass will never return. They will get there's because never did I stoop to their level. I don't have to because even tho I'm atheist, a higher power had my back through it all. I just wanna to get that off my chest. Changed my number and changing my last name too. Fuck Washington in Mississippi, they never was shit and never gone be shit. Fucking used condoms

zeytoven

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 30, 2016, 09:03:01 PM
what happened? :omgwatshappening:

I'd be writing a novel if I went into details but they basically tried to drive me crazy cus I came out. I lived in Mississippi and its different ballpark for gays there. Some third world type shit u have to deal with. I've realized how strong I really am after dealing with those horrible ppl

King

Quote from: zeytoven on January 30, 2016, 09:05:38 PM

Very true. I have cut ties with them and my gay dick in the booty taking ass will never return. They will get there's because never did I stoop to their level. I don't have to because even tho I'm atheist, a higher power had my back through it all. I just wanna to get that off my chest. Changed my number and changing my last name too. Fuck Washington in Mississippi, they never was shit and never gone be shit. Fucking used condoms

yuck

yeah i can't even imagine how ghetto and ignorant your family is about the gay thing

not to mention mississippi is a shithole

Mizphit

I wouldn't wish death on them, but they are definitely sociopaths.
Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

zeytoven

Quote from: King on January 30, 2016, 09:31:13 PM

yuck

yeah i can't even imagine how ghetto and ignorant your family is about the gay thing

Its fucking trash. I really wanna get out this fuxking country to be truefully. Idk where I'd move to but anywhere is better than being here

King

Quote from: zeytoven on January 30, 2016, 09:35:28 PM

yuck

Its fucking trash. I really wanna get out this fuxking country to be truefully. Idk where I'd move to but anywhere is better than being here

moving out of the country isn't going to fix those problems.....i mean this is one of the most accepting countries on earth as far as the LGBT thing....you just need to get out of that environment

this is one of the most liberal places on earth as far as the LGBT thing......

zeytoven

Quote from: Mizphit on January 30, 2016, 09:34:07 PM
I wouldn't wish death on them, but they are definitely sociopaths.

I know I'm wrong but I'm angry and I'll have to get over it somehow. Its really affecting my personality. I'm very rude and mean now and I have to change. I'm make it thru. So glad I can vent somewhere without judgement

zeytoven

Quote from: King on January 30, 2016, 09:40:34 PM
Quote from: zeytoven on January 30, 2016, 09:35:28 PM

yuck

moving out of the country isn't going to fix those problems.....i mean this is one of the most accepting countries on earth as far as the LGBT thing....you just need to get out of that environment

this is one of the most liberal places on earth as far as the LGBT thing......

You're so right my man. Im go to west coast and live the good life.