B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

I wonder what the performance is? She mentioned working with Frank on upcoming performances. Sis is getting ready!! Too quiet 

Le Champ

Quote from: lovechild on July 07, 2020, 09:39:18 PM
I wonder what the performance is? She mentioned working with Frank on upcoming performances. Sis is getting ready!! Too quiet

!!!

Im also wondering when they gon let us pre-add the album and maybe....hear a couple songs before 7/31
:damselindistress:

Young

Quote from: Harlem on July 07, 2020, 09:34:40 PM
I just knew "Rather Be" is gonna be that BITCH!!! I heard it gives unreleased Brandy era vibes!!!
:gorlonfire:

:stressed: :stressed:

&

I'm still waiting for "I Am More" :gorlonfire:

Harlem

Quote from: Young on July 07, 2020, 09:43:53 PM
I just knew "Rather Be" is gonna be that BITCH!!! I heard it gives unreleased Brandy era vibes!!!

:stressed: :stressed:

&

I'm still waiting for "I Am More" :gorlonfire:

The new version too hun! It's gonna be all mixed and mastered with new vocals!
:stressed:

Bigmacthawoppa

Which one  :dead:

lovechild

Quote from: Lee on July 07, 2020, 09:40:36 PM

!!!

Im also wondering when they gon let us pre-add the album and maybe....hear a couple songs before 7/31

That would be cool. How early does that usually come out?

Le Champ

Quote from: lovechild on July 07, 2020, 10:03:14 PM
Quote from: Lee on July 07, 2020, 09:40:36 PM

!!!

That would be cool. How early does that usually come out?

I've seen some artists do it at least a month out from the album lol

Harlem

Quote from: KippDaddy on July 07, 2020, 10:04:43 PM

It kinda does.   She so chill on it!  Then that ending is so
Dope

I heard the beat is kinda tribalish too
:stressed:

Heated🔥

Kip which is better borderline  or rather be?
:supluv:

Sovereign.

I still hope she releases "Follow Your Heart" a la extended version? I just know the album is so beautifully cohesive and story driven. 

Harlem

Quote from: Sovereign. on July 07, 2020, 11:18:23 PM
I still hope she releases "Follow Your Heart" a la extended version? I just know the album is so beautifully cohesive and story driven.

Now I need that! She can def drop that as a one off after the album had some steam or sell it for a soundtrack or something

Sovereign.

Quote from: Harlem on July 07, 2020, 11:19:55 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on July 07, 2020, 11:18:23 PM

Now I need that! She can def drop that as a one off after the album had some steam or sell it for a soundtrack or something

The track sounds like it lyrically speaks to me.

Harlem

Mrd0ndada

A friend of mines has a dead link for the album.  She's a journalist.   She played something over the phone but I couldn't really hear.   I think it was "Rather be"  judging from the lyrics I could decipher.   I'm so READY
🙄