B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

I'm getting a pin and a laminate.
Along with another CD & Vinyl.
:supluv:

Harlem

Not Brandy reading this damn thread and putting people to work, ain't no way... or Kipp did you make that phone call to Sonja?! B/c not her droppin a IG pic, a throwback song tweet and a shop link after our fumes  :plzstop:

Merch ain't cute either but I'm glad she made the attempt

Noni

Quote from: Harlem on July 15, 2020, 04:32:51 PM
Not Brandy reading this damn thread and putting people to work, ain't no way... or Kipp did you make that phone call to Sonja?! B/c not her droppin a IG pic, a throwback song tweet and a shop link after our fumes  :plzstop:

Merch ain't cute either but I'm glad she made the attempt

:kii: :plzstop: :flamebroiled:

CHOKE

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 15, 2020, 03:29:17 PM
Naw it's kinda like STFU at this point  :kii:

Acting like insta graphics and some photoshoots is gonna make a world of difference  :kii:

Brandy is a veteran icon legend and none of her peers are currently doing what she is or has done. Insta stories or not, she is fine.  :kii:

Camo

The decal for the tote and shirt are random but I'm getting the pin and laminate. Maybe another Vinyl too.

Harlem

Quote from: Annie on July 15, 2020, 03:37:40 PM

Ohhh this animation is actually kinda cute

WAIT!!!! This animation and slowed down version kinda slaps!

lovechild

Brandy never does that New post stuff sis team must have started today lol I love it!  And the whole put hearts in the comments she never does that. 

Moon

DrewBabyLove

shaunlamont89

Finally, an album with explicit content ;) That's the way to show them you finally doing your own grown woman shit!

Buy The Stars✨

im gonna purchase some stuff but why doesnt the shirt have her face on them!!!!!!!! i have always wanted a shirt with brandys face on it 

Heated🔥

Quote from: Troye on July 15, 2020, 04:48:10 PM
im gonna purchase some stuff but why doesnt the shirt have her face on them!!!!!!!! i have always wanted a shirt with brandys face on it
yea dunno why they did this basic ass shirt.
:kii: