B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: Noni on July 16, 2020, 03:15:15 PM
Camper just reposted a story on Instagram that had tagged both him and brandy and "new music tonight?"

nothing is out in Europe och AUS but maybe it will be released on US time ?
we shall see. I'm gonna be in the bed though! I hit the sheets by 7 or 8pm.  :dead:
Yahudah

FRANCE

Y'all stay letting this man use y'all for clout? If a single was coming at midnight, Bran woulda prob announced it on her insta alrdy. 

Heated🔥

lovechild

Quote from: Babyface on July 16, 2020, 04:18:52 PM
I'm annoyed.

Did he produce borderline?

Yup! Don't be boo. Just expect it on 7/31 and not a moment earlier . Last time camper did this it was for his single . He is also trying to promote his music also so who knows.

Le Champ

Quote from: lovechild on July 16, 2020, 04:24:23 PM
I'm annoyed.

Yup! Don't be boo. Just expect it on 7/31 and not a moment earlier . Last time camper did this it was for his single . He is also trying to promote his music also so who knows.

Yea he's using Brandy fans cuz he knows that's the only reason we're checking for him.
If it comes before, great. If not, I can wait 2 weeks. I just know I won't be listening to his mess on ANY day
:nowgorl:

Kalifornia.

I don't care if it's Borderline or not. I just want music. 

Kalifornia.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Annie

Quote from: BranBran on July 16, 2020, 01:42:51 PM
Quote from: Annie on July 15, 2020, 06:40:42 PM
Quote from: BranBran on July 15, 2020, 05:20:53 PM
Do u know if the vinyl is sell somewhere in the UK or Europe? I wanna buy it but I'm from Spain and it gets too expensive. Thanks.

I found Bol.com in my country, but this is a better source for vinyl if you want to send it to Spain:
https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/brandy-b7-741161?p=9fk2QG

Thank you very very much!! I've ordered it!

You are welcome! Also check the limited editions. They have some very nice colored vinyls. I'm sad I missed the red vinyl for Kendrick's Damn. I see a gold one for Fugees - The score & a lot of rap vinyls (The Roots for example). And there is a preorder for HHV exclusives for Mary J Blige & NERD.

I saw this preorder Frank Ocean - Lonny Breaux collection by the way. Scared of beautiful is on there and Surprise Ending ft Lonny so I assume Brandy is on the track. https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/frank-ocean-the-lonny-breaux-collection-631212?p=L4VPOX

/.\

Heated🔥

Quote from: lovechild on July 16, 2020, 04:24:23 PM
I'm annoyed.

imma cuss him out at midnight.
:udontlookok:

Kalifornia.

Heated🔥

GLOCK

Quote from: FRANCE on July 16, 2020, 04:07:59 PM
Y'all stay letting this man use y'all for clout? If a single was coming at midnight, Bran woulda prob announced it on her insta alrdy.
n

:mmyulost: