B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriBeCa

I wonder why they're not offering a copy of the album with this merchandise, so it could increase album sales. Everyone else does it and after October it won't be allowed any more.

Young

Monika

Quote from: TriBeCa on July 18, 2020, 01:58:09 PM
I wonder why they're not offering a copy of the album with this merchandise, so it could increase album sales. Everyone else does it and after October it won't be allowed any more.
the album is sold on the site or do you mean you buy a shirt, and get the album with it?
Yahudah

TriBeCa

Quote from: Monika on July 18, 2020, 02:00:56 PM
the album is sold on the site or do you mean you buy a shirt, and get the album with it?

Yes, exactly. A lot of artist offer a copy of the album with tickets or merchandise sales to chart higher. I'm just wondering why her team isn't doing the same.

lovechild

KIPP, SILENT make sure the team knows this so they can capitalize off of the merch/ sales .

Monika

Quote from: lovechild on July 18, 2020, 02:23:04 PM

KIPP, SILENT make sure the team knows this so they can capitalize off of the merch/ sales .
Yahudah

Heated🔥

Guys I really can't believe it's almost here.
My feelings are all over the place.
:stressed:

lovechild

Quote from: Babyface on July 18, 2020, 02:41:05 PM
Guys I really can't believe it's almost here.
My feelings are all over the place.
:stressed:

Babe I'm coming to NY I need to be with you for this moment . Let's pretend it's 2012 a bit

Cuban0

Quote from: Monika on July 18, 2020, 02:40:24 PM

FRANCE

Y would her team not know that tho? 

Furthermore, the merch shit doesnt work for every artist.

JCJ 🪐

:dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: FRANCE on July 18, 2020, 04:11:12 PM

:plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

lovechild

Quote from: FRANCE on July 18, 2020, 04:11:12 PM

I'd assume they do but I don't recall seeing official Brandy merch before (maybe I missed it) and this is also her first indie album so don't hurt to throw it out there even if they do know

Kalifornia.

If her team isn't aware of this they all need to be fired.