B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

She doesn't tell us anything! Why are we always doing mazes!

yall: she doesn't have to say anything! I get it... things always go left so .. she just prefers to wait till it's out" 

shit sounds so idiotic 

where's the promo for the album?

y'all: thinking she would do promo is so ridiculous! We're lucky she got out of the bed this morning! Been through so much! 

:blink:

I fucking cackle at the bullshit y'all spit on hea for her 

Ma Lo

Brandy still approaches her music as if it was still the 90s and that's part of the problem. I understand the frustrations because after being gone for almost 8 years, people were expecting a little more with the first single and rollout. But Brandy said herself that she went into recording B7  with the mindset that this would be her first and last album, so I think creatively she's trying to find herself again.  I think she is expecting us to be a bit more patient and understanding as she works through these issues. 

GLOCK

It dead ass cracks me up at you girls being surprised that people are pissed and disappointed at her during this "era"

this place is the fucking twilight zone :kii:

Bish

Glock what do you think your rants in two threads is supposed to accomplish. I genuinely want to know. No one in here has power to make anything you want happen. 

Ma Lo

GLOCK

The same thing running behind my posts and making those bullshit ass excuses about her mental health and legal shit do..

Bish

Le Champ

This place is gonna implode if people don't use the alberm :stressed:

Bish

Soooooo back to the original purpose of this thread...

B7 in 12 days!!!!!

I know it's not on the album but I had plan b on repeat yesterday. 

GLOCK

:stressed:
I mean her voice is amazing so there's no way the girls won't be praising 
im just saying.. if they don't use.. then they don't use
we're not 12 anymore ..  

Bish

So whose taking a long drive to b7 when it drops like me and Rig???

Im not even listening until August 1st when I drive to    The beach. The 31st is gonna be excruciating!

:loose2when:

Monika

Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Bish on July 19, 2020, 10:58:52 AM
Soooooo back to the original purpose of this thread...

B7 in 12 days!!!!!

I know it's not on the album but I had plan b on repeat yesterday.
yessss, i love Plan B!
Yahudah