B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Bish on July 19, 2020, 11:01:36 AM
So whose taking a long drive to b7 when it drops like me and Rig???

Im not even listening until August 1st when I drive to    The beach. The 31st is gonna be excruciating!

:loose2when:

I was gonna plan a lil trip around the city but I'm just gonna scream at Alexa from my bed at 11 PM July 30 :justabit:

lovechild

Quote from: Bish on July 19, 2020, 11:01:36 AM
So whose taking a long drive to b7 when it drops like me and Rig???

Im not even listening until August 1st when I drive to    The beach. The 31st is gonna be excruciating!

:loose2when:

It's my bday weekend and I have requested it off and also gonna listen to nothing but B7 , I'm excited!!

Annie

July 19, 2020, 04:49:39 PM #962 Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 04:56:58 PM by Annie
Quote from: GLIGGER on July 19, 2020, 10:59:29 AM
:stressed:
I mean her voice is amazing so there's no way the girls won't be praising
im just saying.. if they don't use.. then they don't use
we're not 12 anymore .. 

I get what you are saying and it also interesting that we only had three rounds I believe of promo. Human era: the board was like North Korea, any negativity would be censored, blocked & banned. Most of the board was in full stan mode.

Two Eleven: the board was still very serious. We all worked very hard to promote (artworks, requests, even petitions, twibbons). I remember during those years we would also have big bday projects. We were all fighting for DYK, but then when we thought she would promote Two Eleven she started promoting the Game.  :ack: And for a long time we had no clue what was going on. Also Whitney dying when Mon and Bran were supposed to perform ugh what a crazy surreal time. She looked amazing, album was not as timeless but it was a nice start to promote and then....this big break.

/.\

Annie

July 19, 2020, 04:50:36 PM #963 Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 04:53:21 PM by Annie
I think a lot of us grew up in the meantime. I will definitely try to be openminded and give things a try. I gave BM more time and it is a cute song now. But I can't immediately love things anymore just because.. and I hope this board will not turn back to North Korea and we can also discuss our expectations. On the other hand I'm also a bit scared that if Bran reads harsh comments how this will affect her.. so yeah maybe we should think about that.. Tamar, Nick Cannon..2020 is just too much.

/.\

Annie

A discussion board should be there to discuss artists and we are so used to giving our honest opinions about other artists here. So yeah I also don't feel like pretending. I don't have the answers right now. I just hope this album will surprise me in a good way. 

/.\

Heated🔥

July 19, 2020, 05:00:35 PM #965 Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 05:02:18 PM by Babyface
Bitch We getting new music in a day or 2.

Annie

Yes I'm just saying i understand the frustration . We all really want her to succeed but yeah 
:letsmessfag:

/.\

Eh...

What I miss? Who said anything about a day or 2?
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

GLOCK

Quote from: Annie on July 19, 2020, 04:49:39 PM
Quote from: GLIGGER on July 19, 2020, 10:59:29 AM
:stressed:
I mean her voice is amazing so there's no way the girls won't be praising
im just saying.. if they don't use.. then they don't use
we're not 12 anymore .. 

I get what you are saying and it also interesting that we only had three rounds I believe of promo. Human era: the board was like North Korea, any negativity would be censored, blocked & banned. Most of the board was in full stan mode.

Two Eleven: the board was still very serious. We all worked very hard to promote (artworks, requests, even petitions, twibbons). I remember during those years we would also have big bday projects. We were all fighting for DYK, but then when we thought she would promote Two Eleven she started promoting the Game.  :ack: And for a long time we had no clue what was going on. Also Whitney dying when Mon and Bran were supposed to perform ugh what a crazy surreal time. She looked amazing, album was not as timeless but it was a nice start to promote and then....this big break.
!!
It's like one huge nose dive
And honestly yes I've come to grips that things won't be like they once were or how the way I desire them to be
But I ain't gone give up on her..

GLOCK

Quote from: Annie on July 19, 2020, 04:50:36 PM
I think a lot of us grew up in the meantime. I will definitely try to be openminded and give things a try. I gave BM more time and it is a cute song now. But I can't immediately love things anymore just because.. and I hope this board will not turn back to North Korea and we can also discuss our expectations. On the other hand I'm also a bit scared that if Bran reads harsh comments how this will affect her.. so yeah maybe we should think about that.. Tamar, Nick Cannon..2020 is just too much.
Now this!!!
Because I grew out of love for the huge harmonies and mess
I think a lot of the starz have as well

Heated🔥

July 19, 2020, 10:17:17 PM #974 Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 10:18:08 PM by Babyface
another R&B bitch could nevah!!!!!