B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 20, 2020, 09:09:23 AM
Quote from: RIGs on July 20, 2020, 08:23:37 AM
QuoteNow UB can confirm the follow-up single, featuring and produced by DJ Camper entitled "Borderline," will be released the week leading up to the album. The realest song she's ever released in her career.

"I'm on that borderline
Don't wanna be Schizo this time
Cause I'm falling in love alone"

This will be Brandy's first album release on her own label Brand Nu.

Contributions on "B7" come from the late great LaShawn "Big Shiz" Daniels, Hit-Boy, Jeff Gitty, DJ Camper, Sebastian Kole, Cory Rooney, Antonio Dixon, Stacy Barthe, Angel, Prince Charlez, J. Que, Delisha Thomas, Kristal "Tytewriter" Oliver and Harvey Mason Jr.

"I've dedicated the last couple years of my life to my new music, my new project. It's taken me a while, but I'm so happy about the focus and the work ethic that I've put into this project. I'm really proud of it and I finally feel ready to present it to the world," Brandy stated on IG Live in May.

https://urbanbridgez.com/2020/07/20/brandy-preps-borderline-ahead-of-b7-album-release/

Fckn kill me now if this faggot is singing on this gotdamn song  :uhh:
When I saw "featuring" I was like
:shook:

Le Champ

QuoteNow UB can confirm the follow-up single, featuring and produced by DJ Camper entitled "Borderline," will be released the week leading up to the album. The realest song she's ever released in her career.

"I'm on that borderline

Contributions on "B7" come from the late great LaShawn "Big Shiz" Daniels, Hit-Boy, Jeff Gitty, DJ Camper, Sebastian Kole, Cory Rooney, Antonio Dixon, Stacy Barthe, Angel, Prince Charlez, J. Que, Delisha Thomas, Kristal "Tytewriter" Oliver and Harvey Mason Jr.

"I've dedicated the last couple years of my life to my new music, my new project. It's taken me a while, but I'm so happy about the focus and the work ethic that I've put into this project. I'm really proud of it and I finally feel ready to present it to the world," Brandy stated on IG Live in May.

https://urbanbridgez.com/2020/07/20/brandy-preps-borderline-ahead-of-b7-album-release/

dhhdhdjnf
I doubt it. Not sure why he's listed as a feature mess on this song only though. But yea his voice is fckn awful

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Bish on July 20, 2020, 09:11:18 AM

"I'm on that borderline

When I saw "featuring" I was like
:shook:

sfghjiokihugf  me too

FRANCE

I think its been confirmed guys that his vocals are not on this track or any other track on B7. 

Young

lovechild

Wait ... remember that clip camper played in the studio and it was her and him singing "baby ... baby .. baby".. maybe that is borderline and his vocals are on it! Not sure and this may sound vague af but I remember a clip and it was a male voice going back n forth with her and he kept hyping it up .

lovechild

Can't tell if he just singing over her or if his vocals are on the track but sounds like he is on it low key 

Dr Naomi Campbell

He's probably just in the backgrounds like how James was on Drumlife
Either way I can't wait
:gorlonfire:

4everjay

Quote from: lovechild on July 20, 2020, 10:37:38 AM
Can't tell if he just singing over her or if his vocals are on the track but sounds like he is on it low key

two totally different songs. he is not featured on borderline.

b7

b7

Quote from: 4everjay on July 20, 2020, 10:45:57 AM
Quote from: lovechild on July 20, 2020, 10:37:38 AM

two totally different songs. he is not featured on borderline.
And it sounds nothing like this now

She cleaned it up and there are lyric differences here and there.  People just gotta wait and be surprised!

NONE of these snippets and clips are relevant now, i promise u ssddddd

Monika

"I'm on that borderline

:stressed:
Yahudah

Monika

Yahudah

Harlem

So is that "Be There" part gonna be on this album b/c that's a fuckin groove...