B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Not the album on the iTunes Charts a week before release. Everyone misses her!

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on July 24, 2020, 10:39:45 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 24, 2020, 09:58:44 PM
Quote from: Annie on July 24, 2020, 09:55:18 PM

I need this pic back in the vault to never return again, got muva looking tight in the neck. LOOSEN UP DAT NECK

Oof! Exhibit A! Derek Blanks ain't shit
Jdndjf
Yea I can't believe this photo was ever released

Monika

Annie, where did you get this picture from?
Yahudah

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

Amazon ain't shyt I wake up to an email saying my Cd won't arrive until 9/9/20  :-(

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

July 25, 2020, 08:27:37 AM #1204 Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 08:41:20 AM by Jumpmaanjumpmaan
Quote from: Lee on July 25, 2020, 01:25:21 AM
Quote from: Harlem on July 24, 2020, 10:39:45 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 24, 2020, 09:58:44 PM

I need this pic back in the vault to never return again, got muva looking tight in the neck. LOOSEN UP DAT NECK

Oof! Exhibit A! Derek Blanks ain't shit
Jdndjf
Yea I can't believe this photo was ever released

Buddha

Am I allowed to post the album credits in here? 

Annie

/.\

Annie

July 25, 2020, 12:52:09 PM #1207 Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 12:52:34 PM by Annie

SB: We have to ask, so with "B7," do you have a name for the album yet that you're willing to share?

B: That's the name. B7.

SB: Oh, B7's gonna be the name?

B: Yes! The fans named it B7 because this is my seventh album and seven is the number of completion.

:plzstop:

I wonder if she knows how it started, the letter and album number. It is not like the fans are that into numerology. But it's kinda cute how she kept the title

/.\

Annie

B: I feel like I have more creative control. I feel a lot freer in my art. That's different because when I was with different labels it didn't feel like I had a hold on what I was doing. Not to say that you don't need a team, because I have a great team at eOne and my management team. But it feels like I just have a little bit more control. Now that I have a vision for myself, I feel more confident that it can actually come into fruition. It can actually manifest because I've been given the opportunity to own myself and have my own say in what I'm doing. It took me a minute but I'm finally here and I'm thankful to be here in this position.

SB: And it seems like you've been a lot more hands-on. I know you've done some producing as well with this project.B: Yes! And that's interesting because, you know, I've been vocal producing for such a long time and I had the pleasure of learning from the greatest, LaShawn Daniels. So I've been vocal producing for a bit, so I've always loved beats but I just never know how to collaborate and the beat-making process. But I've been able to do that on this new album and have been able to write more and find my own way to express myself through lyrics. You know, I've dibbled and dabbled in writing but I've never done it as much as I've done it with this album and I'm just so proud of it. I can't wait to do more and more and more music. It's like a whole new inspiration because I am producing now and writing and it's like a whole new version of myself that I didn't know before. I feel like, in some of the situations I've been in, that was like a block. And I just realized and discovered on this new project that these are the other gifts that I've been blessed with and I just want to nurture them and use them as much as possible.

/.\

CREAM.

Quote from: Annie on July 25, 2020, 12:52:09 PM

SB: We have to ask, so with "B7," do you have a name for the album yet that you're willing to share?

B: That's the name. B7.

SB: Oh, B7's gonna be the name?

B: Yes! The fans named it B7 because this is my seventh album and seven is the number of completion.

:plzstop:

I wonder if she knows how it started, the letter and album number. It is not like the fans are that into numerology. But it's kinda cute how she kept the title
I like B7
I'm glad she kept it

"7" or "Seven" is late. And over done

Camo

Quote from: KippDaddy on July 25, 2020, 01:21:37 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 24, 2020, 09:31:52 PM
So the Saving All My Love that's one YouTube that camper played isn't the final?

The production is more
Demure but it's the same
Song just a little different production

This makes me so happy

Noni

CREAM.

Kaeli.

Quote from: CREAM. on July 25, 2020, 01:48:46 PM

SESSSSSSDDDDDSSSSSDDFFDDDDDDXFCCDd

This picture sends me
VVSVSVSBBSBSBSBSBS