My African American/Native American Ancestry Research Thread

Started by Ashley Bank$, December 17, 2016, 08:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

I'm actually insulted. As someone with real Afari ancestry.

Zankou.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on December 22, 2016, 10:56:16 AM

This is not a Whitney song. You are not every woman.

:dead:  :dead:  :dead:
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

FlowerBomb

4 fucking k

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on December 22, 2016, 10:56:18 AM
Quote from: imani on December 22, 2016, 10:53:56 AM
I'm actually insulted. As someone with real Afari ancestry.

lil sis

:guys:

Omg hey brandon I missed you :wub:

but for real tho. It's like yo... why are you trying our intelligence like you didn't post your mess on here. We saw that lil bit of East African percentage with was like 5% or 3%. And FYI Afar would be "North African" so stop lying lolz IJS!

Chameleon

Quote from: Baeomi on December 22, 2016, 10:57:12 AM
Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on December 22, 2016, 10:56:16 AM

This is not a Whitney song. You are not every woman.

:dead:  :dead:  :dead:
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

It's simply annoying at dis point. He needs to stop nd actually look for work in his spare time.

yummy

Admin

Zankou.

4 fucking k

v

I actually know about my ancestry because of my parents, hun. They were both born in the same country and we can trace back generations. I was only shocked by the amount of 'Middle Eastern' I have and the fact that my mom's was so high too. That's all. :dead: And the Afari's are not close to Somalis. Say that to a real Afari's face and they will laugh right in your face.

4 fucking k

and I'm well aware that I'm more Habesha, than Afari. My Afari ancestry is only linked to one grandparent. And the GEDMatch confirms this. I even told you that I was shocked that my parents were right about my paternal's grandfather heritage. Afar popped right up on GEDMatch. Everything they told me is correct cause they actually know where they're from.

Cowboy Nine

4 fucking k

December 22, 2016, 11:50:13 AM #44 Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 11:51:41 AM by imani
n

They're all K10 tho :overit: and the Khoisan isn't connected to the Afar. I don't get how you would connect a calculator to them to Afar people :uhh: Two totally different tribes and regions.

The Afro-Asiatic people are in no connected to the Khoisan