Brandy Source

Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️ on August 07, 2026, 10:31:05 AM

Title: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️ on August 07, 2026, 10:31:05 AM
Just walking around Atlanta and interacting with people. She's so funny and personable when she's not hiding from the world. I love this side of Queen. Her stories are adorable.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: ATLien on August 07, 2026, 10:42:43 AM
id literally die if i ran into kwee on peachtree

that glowing dewy skin would be spotted a mile fuckin away :stressed:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: The definition on August 07, 2026, 10:46:41 AM
Queen's moisturizering her face on a daily  :plzstop:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2026, 11:11:15 AM
I just watched this and was like aww this cute.  I see she hanging out with tiny and nem
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbvd3PNkYHZ/
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Kalifornia. on August 07, 2026, 12:24:23 PM
Quote from: ATLien on August 07, 2026, 10:42:43 AMid literally die if i ran into kwee on peachtree

that glowing dewy skin would be spotted a mile fuckin away :stressed:

You'd die if you ran into me too  :plea:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Rxxf on August 07, 2026, 12:27:11 PM
I love her content.
Joyful.
Sis needs security, though —  :plzstop:  :plzstop:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: ATLien on August 07, 2026, 05:52:00 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 07, 2026, 12:24:23 PM
Quote from: ATLien on August 07, 2026, 10:42:43 AMid literally die if i ran into kwee on peachtree

that glowing dewy skin would be spotted a mile fuckin away :stressed:

You'd die if you ran into me too  :plea:
:ummwhat:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2026, 08:53:42 PM
I love lil heiress
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbwOMUvFdYl/
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: RAY7 on August 07, 2026, 10:07:35 PM
This second movie must be getting a much bigger budget it's been a few weeks now it seems and Bran seems to have already added Tisha Campbell and now Heiress. Then she was in the studio with Walter Milsap as well
Hmmm
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Annie on August 08, 2026, 12:25:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 07, 2026, 11:11:15 AMI just watched this and was like aww this cute.  I see she hanging out with tiny and nem
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbvd3PNkYHZ/

I love this, she's always had a sense of humor and so much personality. I still remember the livestream days (what was it called Periscope? ustream). She would upload all the time.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Summertime on August 15, 2026, 07:20:05 PM
She is at Ray J's fight against Orlando Brown tonight.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Dee on August 15, 2026, 07:35:17 PM
https://x.com/ArtOfDialogue_/status/2088742652279730363/video/1?s=46 (https://x.com/ArtOfDialogue_/status/2088742652279730363/video/1?s=46)
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Quest on August 15, 2026, 08:27:40 PM
She does not look happy to be there
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Quest on August 15, 2026, 08:41:14 PM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcFFPRSJzQ5/?igsh=bG00dDhtYnVuczU1
:dead:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Andthecategoryis... on August 15, 2026, 09:41:22 PM
Quote from: Quest on August 15, 2026, 08:41:14 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DcFFPRSJzQ5/?igsh=bG00dDhtYnVuczU1
:dead:
Biiittcccchhhh I'm livvvvingggg for this. Y'all see the way she walked in prancing like an R&B diva/legend and had them niggas enamored....ughhh the energy she holds

This the type of time I want Brandy to be on...the styling, the hair, the energy shifted b/c she actually got herself together....totally different from the key to the city event...this what we be talking about. This is my motherrrr
 :gorlonfire:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Summertime on August 16, 2026, 12:00:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQy4Y2NAdgs
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VGigHumCo6Y
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Quest on September 10, 2026, 09:09:12 PM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdH9V7jA9VG/?stkn=cGdpY2VyNW4yeTFk
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 10, 2026, 09:36:15 PM
She's out and about I'm
Living hate the blonde but it works here
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Andthecategoryis... on September 10, 2026, 10:12:43 PM
Quote from: Quest on September 10, 2026, 09:09:12 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdH9V7jA9VG/?stkn=cGdpY2VyNW4yeTFk
My Bitch is eattinnggggggg and livinggg OMG I'm about to stan again
:gorlonfire:  :stressed:
Bran don't never go to no fashion shows omg I could cry and the Blonde bittcchhhhh this is what I been wanting for decades omg my muvaaaaa drop an album and take all my money muvaaaaaa
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: ReVon on September 10, 2026, 10:19:56 PM
She is killing that blonde hair. I just never thought in a million years she would switch it up like this tho.

 :flamebroiled:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: JCJ on September 10, 2026, 11:29:31 PM
Queen is Outside  :plzstop:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 11, 2026, 12:45:24 AM
Her IG story she is eating  :plzstop:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 11, 2026, 12:47:31 AM
Not her looking so good Siriano is snatching her out of the audience and just throwing couture on her and doing random photoshoots.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: FUCK Bey on September 11, 2026, 06:49:06 AM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdIhwIaRQFe/?stkn=MTlkenA2dGo0NWZrZg==

BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Marilyn on September 11, 2026, 07:30:05 AM
Quote from: FUCK Bey on September 11, 2026, 06:49:06 AMhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdIhwIaRQFe/?stkn=MTlkenA2dGo0NWZrZg==

BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is a great look! Get it Bran!
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: FUCK Bey on September 11, 2026, 07:55:09 AM
!!!!!!!! I generally don't like blonde/light hair on her but if she's gonna rock this hair, she needs to wear black like this to settle it out.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: FUCK Bey on September 11, 2026, 07:57:02 AM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdH9V7jA9VG/?stkn=MXcwZjJwN3NmamVrYQ==

Like here, I LOVE the fit, LOVE the hair, just not together... it's overpowering her.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 11, 2026, 09:04:10 AM
Quote from: FUCK Bey on September 11, 2026, 07:55:09 AM!!!!!!!! I generally don't like blonde/light hair on her but if she's gonna rock this hair, she needs to wear black like this to settle it out.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: JCJ on September 11, 2026, 09:28:05 AM
Quote from: FUCK Bey on September 11, 2026, 07:57:02 AMhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdH9V7jA9VG/?stkn=MXcwZjJwN3NmamVrYQ==

Like here, I LOVE the fit, LOVE the hair, just not together... it's overpowering her.


How bout I overpower you
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Harlem on September 11, 2026, 09:30:08 AM
Quote from: Hatsumomo on September 11, 2026, 09:04:10 AM
Quote from: FUCK Bey on September 11, 2026, 07:55:09 AM!!!!!!!! I generally don't like blonde/light hair on her but if she's gonna rock this hair, she needs to wear black like this to settle it out.

!!!!!

Yeah with the black look, the blonde eats! This is why she needs a more current stylist to understand this... plus someone needs to tell her to let go of the contacts and nose ring, it cheapens her look
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Quest on September 11, 2026, 10:24:31 AM
She looks incredible. No notes!
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: FUCK Bey on September 11, 2026, 12:27:25 PM
Quote from: JCJ on September 11, 2026, 09:28:05 AM
Quote from: FUCK Bey on September 11, 2026, 07:57:02 AMhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdH9V7jA9VG/?stkn=MXcwZjJwN3NmamVrYQ==

Like here, I LOVE the fit, LOVE the hair, just not together... it's overpowering her.


How bout I overpower you
:ohwow:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 11, 2026, 12:51:57 PM
Quote from: Harlem on September 11, 2026, 09:30:08 AM
Quote from: Hatsumomo on September 11, 2026, 09:04:10 AM
Quote from: FUCK Bey on September 11, 2026, 07:55:09 AM!!!!!!!! I generally don't like blonde/light hair on her but if she's gonna rock this hair, she needs to wear black like this to settle it out.

!!!!!

Yeah with the black look, the blonde eats! This is why she needs a more current stylist to understand this... plus someone needs to tell her to let go of the contacts and nose ring, it cheapens her look

That too
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 11, 2026, 12:55:23 PM
Quote from: FUCK Bey on September 11, 2026, 07:57:02 AMhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdH9V7jA9VG/?stkn=MXcwZjJwN3NmamVrYQ==

Like here, I LOVE the fit, LOVE the hair, just not together... it's overpowering her.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Cartierline on September 11, 2026, 02:52:35 PM
I like the nose ring

:raycharles2urmess:

She looks good
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: The definition on September 11, 2026, 03:49:09 PM
We need new music
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Quest on September 11, 2026, 03:57:21 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdKHNbXmE9f/?stkn=MTVzMW0wdW13c3c4NA==
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 11, 2026, 06:10:57 PM
Quote from: Quest on September 11, 2026, 03:57:21 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/DdKHNbXmE9f/?stkn=MTVzMW0wdW13c3c4NA==

She served
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Palladium on September 11, 2026, 07:07:30 PM
This blonde  :gorlonfire:

Queen is looking better than ever  :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: ReVon on September 11, 2026, 07:39:02 PM
Jesus Christ! Now this is a look!

 :flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: b7 on September 11, 2026, 08:32:37 PM
Quote from: ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️ on August 07, 2026, 10:31:05 AMJust walking around Atlanta and interacting with people. She's so funny and personable when she's not hiding from the world. I love this side of Queen. Her stories are adorable.
me too! These artists go through a lot and we all know she has. Praying she continues to walk in her light and not let any negativity get to her too often. It happens and we're human
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: b7 on September 11, 2026, 08:34:07 PM
I didn't love the blonde at first but i actually like it more with her wearing white. Reminds me of a look she wore to the BET awards in 2013 but she looks way way better now from the hair to the styling.

 :ohwow:

Fashion week is all about risks
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: b7 on September 11, 2026, 08:53:00 PM
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdJwBGmFbQw/?stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdJypJXRkpt/?stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: b7 on September 11, 2026, 08:54:00 PM
Quote from: b7 on September 11, 2026, 08:53:00 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/reel/DdJwBGmFbQw/?stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdJypJXRkpt/?stkn=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Fashion designers clamoring for Brandy the way it should always be. Beautiful self
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: ReVon on September 11, 2026, 10:18:58 PM
I would love to see Brandy and Kelly Rowland linked up hanging out in Hollywood with Blonde wigs on!
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Andthecategoryis... on September 11, 2026, 11:32:57 PM
Quote from: ReVon on September 11, 2026, 10:18:58 PMI would love to see Brandy and Kelly Rowland linked up hanging out in Hollywood with Blonde wigs on!
You know Brandy got that numba blocked Periodt
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Andthecategoryis... on September 11, 2026, 11:33:53 PM
Quote from: Quest on September 11, 2026, 03:57:21 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/DdKHNbXmE9f/?stkn=MTVzMW0wdW13c3c4NA==
These edited pics got me howling dowwnnnn yesssss Avatar muvvaaaaaaa
:plzstop:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: ReVon on September 12, 2026, 12:54:03 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on September 11, 2026, 11:33:53 PM
Quote from: Quest on September 11, 2026, 03:57:21 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/DdKHNbXmE9f/?stkn=MTVzMW0wdW13c3c4NA==
These edited pics got me howling dowwnnnn yesssss Avatar muvvaaaaaaa
:plzstop:
Right! Just like every other person posting pictures online in 2026.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: sayvion on September 12, 2026, 01:15:40 AM
hoes been editing pics since adobe photoshop, even before that bitches was drawing on polaroids with sharpies
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: The definition on September 12, 2026, 02:07:23 AM
Quote from: sayvion on September 12, 2026, 01:15:40 AMhoes been editing pics since adobe photoshop, even before that bitches was drawing on polaroids with sharpies
:kii:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: b7 on September 12, 2026, 02:58:25 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on September 11, 2026, 11:32:57 PM
Quote from: ReVon on September 11, 2026, 10:18:58 PMI would love to see Brandy and Kelly Rowland linked up hanging out in Hollywood with Blonde wigs on!
You know Brandy got that numba blocked Periodt
lmao i see them comment on posts related to each other sometimes but never directly. Their relationship is so interesting to me
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: ATLien on September 12, 2026, 03:17:01 AM
Quote from: Quest on September 11, 2026, 03:57:21 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/DdKHNbXmE9f/?stkn=MTVzMW0wdW13c3c4NA==
kwee looks amazing

and billy porter looks snatched. love this man
him just rockin his natural hair looks way better than those wigs he be ploppin on

glenn lewis teas
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: b7 on September 12, 2026, 03:40:17 AM
Quote from: sayvion on September 12, 2026, 01:15:40 AMhoes been editing pics since adobe photoshop, even before that bitches was drawing on polaroids with sharpies
right lol but let's over analyze everything Brandy does as if she's the anomaly. She looks even better in unedited videos so who gives a fuck
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: b7 on September 12, 2026, 03:40:39 AM
Brandy and Jojo with another cute moment

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP83yy81x/

https://x.com/_raredefined/status/2098510168795312411?s=46
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: b7 on September 12, 2026, 06:24:23 AM
Gagged

https://x.com/90sbrandyy/status/2098529796389019845?s=46
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: klappa. on September 12, 2026, 08:46:48 AM
she ate
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: sayvion on September 12, 2026, 09:14:39 AM
Quote from: b7 on September 12, 2026, 06:24:23 AMGagged

https://x.com/90sbrandyy/status/2098529796389019845?s=46

ethereal goddess
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Andthecategoryis... on September 12, 2026, 01:33:09 PM
Quote from: ReVon on September 12, 2026, 12:54:03 AM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on September 11, 2026, 11:33:53 PM
Quote from: Quest on September 11, 2026, 03:57:21 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/DdKHNbXmE9f/?stkn=MTVzMW0wdW13c3c4NA==
These edited pics got me howling dowwnnnn yesssss Avatar muvvaaaaaaa
:plzstop:
Right! Just like every other person posting pictures online in 2026.
I never said it was bad, I said it's giving Avatar....but notice how you immediately went to the negative b/c that's what you really feel
:jackiessales:
The jokes write themselves
I'm sure yew could use a little editing as well
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Harlem on September 12, 2026, 03:26:31 PM
She did not need that damn white blazer... that fit alone is fire!!!
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Harlem on September 12, 2026, 03:29:21 PM
Also, I miss threads like these... Brandy just poppin up and slayin at a major cultural event
 :stressed:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Kalifornia. on September 12, 2026, 11:57:49 PM
Yes Bran! Be a CELEBRITY. She looks good.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Kalifornia. on September 12, 2026, 11:58:26 PM
Now put out some music

 :helloimangie:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Kalifornia. on September 12, 2026, 11:59:11 PM
Quote from: b7 on September 12, 2026, 03:40:17 AM
Quote from: sayvion on September 12, 2026, 01:15:40 AMhoes been editing pics since adobe photoshop, even before that bitches was drawing on polaroids with sharpies
right lol but let's over analyze everything Brandy does as if she's the anomaly. She looks even better in unedited videos so who gives a fuck

Riggy ddy is that you?
 :stressed:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Kalifornia. on September 12, 2026, 11:59:44 PM
Quote from: ReVon on September 11, 2026, 10:18:58 PMI would love to see Brandy and Kelly Rowland linked up hanging out in Hollywood with Blonde wigs on!

Fuck Kelly
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: FUCK Bey on September 13, 2026, 09:01:51 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 12, 2026, 11:59:44 PM
Quote from: ReVon on September 11, 2026, 10:18:58 PMI would love to see Brandy and Kelly Rowland linked up hanging out in Hollywood with Blonde wigs on!

Fuck Kelly
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: FUCK Bey on September 13, 2026, 09:02:31 AM
I would love to see Ghan slap the shit outta Kelly
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Justice Jackson on September 13, 2026, 10:05:07 AM
Queen looks amazing.. Wowowow lol
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 13, 2026, 03:01:30 PM
Quote from: FUCK Bey on September 13, 2026, 09:01:51 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 12, 2026, 11:59:44 PM
Quote from: ReVon on September 11, 2026, 10:18:58 PMI would love to see Brandy and Kelly Rowland linked up hanging out in Hollywood with Blonde wigs on!

Fuck Kelly
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 13, 2026, 03:04:01 PM
Quote from: sayvion on September 12, 2026, 01:15:40 AMhoes been editing pics since adobe photoshop, even before that bitches was drawing on polaroids with sharpies

Ggghgddfgghhh

These pictures are so beautiful.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 13, 2026, 03:06:49 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdPNrY2mAys/?img_index=1&stkn=MXhlNXFueWZlbHlydQ==
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 13, 2026, 03:07:08 PM
Oh, that album is coming
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Harlem on September 13, 2026, 03:34:22 PM
Why is Brandy photographer touching up her face like that in these photos? She looks good regardless but the contrast is obvious when you see her in them videos
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Gilgamesh. on September 14, 2026, 06:57:10 AM
Quote from: ATLien on September 12, 2026, 03:17:01 AM
Quote from: Quest on September 11, 2026, 03:57:21 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/DdKHNbXmE9f/?stkn=MTVzMW0wdW13c3c4NA==
kwee looks amazing

and billy porter looks snatched. love this man
him just rockin his natural hair looks way better than those wigs he be ploppin on

glenn lewis teas


You love you a funny looking man, Funky, Madea and now Billy Porter  :kii:

The bar is in Hades ATP.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Gilgamesh. on September 14, 2026, 06:57:45 AM
Quote from: ReVon on September 11, 2026, 07:39:02 PMJesus Christ! Now this is a look!

 :flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:


I'm catching up on this thread and i'm kinda gaggin. Bran looks awesome, here for the blonde.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Gilgamesh. on September 14, 2026, 07:00:27 AM
See ya'll, bullying works. Brandy would never be at no damn NYFW if we she wasn't getting dragged earlier this year lol.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Hatsumomo on September 14, 2026, 09:59:29 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 14, 2026, 07:00:27 AMSee ya'll, bullying works. Brandy would never be at no damn NYFW if we she wasn't getting dragged earlier this year lol.

Exactly
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️ on September 14, 2026, 02:46:39 PM
Orrr...

Maybe she is happier in her personal life and feels more confident stepping out. Brandy will do what Brandy will do.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Lazarus on September 14, 2026, 02:51:02 PM
She looks amazing! Loving this for Brandy.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on September 15, 2026, 01:31:32 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 12, 2026, 11:57:49 PMYes Bran! Be a CELEBRITY. She looks good.
she looks really happy too  :'(
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on September 15, 2026, 01:32:31 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 14, 2026, 07:00:27 AMSee ya'll, bullying works. Brandy would never be at no damn NYFW if we she wasn't getting dragged earlier this year lol.
Honesty is good! Some people were a little too mean but she can clearly handle it after 30 years. Brandy is built different  :kii: never seen nothing like it tbh
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Gilgamesh. on September 15, 2026, 08:41:16 AM
Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on September 15, 2026, 01:32:31 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 14, 2026, 07:00:27 AMSee ya'll, bullying works. Brandy would never be at no damn NYFW if we she wasn't getting dragged earlier this year lol.
Honesty is good! Some people were a little too mean but she can clearly handle it after 30 years. Brandy is built different  :kii: never seen nothing like it tbh

It was defintely too mean, but results are results  :usuresis:
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Summertime on September 18, 2026, 12:32:30 PM
Her and syrai were at the us open too a few weeks ago. I am happy for her she is out the house and living.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Afrodisiac15 on September 20, 2026, 10:58:16 AM
What Brandy has been doing is connecting with the general public again. Not just here goes new music or a new movie. This is something no management can do for her. She's genuinely reconnecting with people again and very visible. Love to see it.
Title: Re: I’m loving that Brandy seems happy…
Post by: Porcelain Rose on September 20, 2026, 01:40:22 PM
Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on September 20, 2026, 10:58:16 AMWhat Brandy has been doing is connecting with the general public again. Not just here goes new music or a new movie. This is something no management can do for her. She's genuinely reconnecting with people again and very visible. Love to see it.
I think part of it is her wanting to promote sy'rai now that she released her EP.