https://www.instagram.com/reel/DduZp7ysg4e/?stkn=ZmgwaTV0ZzcybWky
This bitch forever looks tacky
this is so saddd.
or it would be, if it weren't her lmfao. a textbook coon.
Djdjdjjfjdjjfjfjfnfnnf :uhh:
She some teas.
The bitch is ALWAYS on the wrongs side of things
Broke self
I cannot believe this is the same woman I've stanned for nearly 20 years
She's so fat and WASHED now. Like... I never thought back in the mixtape/Pink Friday era that my queen would turn out this way.
Fuck her
The people she telling to vote red are out here suffering through high gas prices, measles, gun violence, poor Healthcare options, unaffordable vehicles and high interest rates, tainted food supply and every other plague known to mankind.. And Republicans are already in charge. Like she makes no sense 😂
Trifling bitch
Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on September 26, 2026, 04:40:23 AMI cannot believe this is the same woman I've stanned for nearly 20 years
She's so fat and WASHED now.
idk why this made me scream vvvcccc
not them in the comments sayin she's the new stacey dash
no lies detected
once Dump is out of office it's gonna be interesting to see if kwee will keep the same energy or come with a " I was an angry Black woman 😩 " excuse like GODcey did
it's all hehe and haha til the cameras move on
I would hate to be a Stan of Nicki.
....Anyway, how is everyone liking the new season of AHS, so far...I'm with it
:damselindistress:
It's funny to see Barbz being EX Barbz now. She's been the same miserable hefty bitch for YEARS. NOW they've finally had enough when the industry finally dropped her.
Quote from: Ulysses on September 26, 2026, 11:26:45 AMIt's funny to see Barbz being EX Barbz now. She's been the same miserable hefty bitch for YEARS. NOW they've finally had enough when the industry finally dropped her.
not sure why people are attacking her weight but i get it or whatever. That's the least of her worries :dead: she needs help
Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on September 26, 2026, 01:15:02 PMQuote from: Ulysses on September 26, 2026, 11:26:45 AMIt's funny to see Barbz being EX Barbz now. She's been the same miserable hefty bitch for YEARS. NOW they've finally had enough when the industry finally dropped her.
not sure why people are attacking her weight but i get it or whatever. That's the least of her worries :dead: she needs help
Because she deserves it. Fat shaming is also part of the game
I'm not surprised honestly. A lot of Trini ppl like and support trump. Its odd though only because she can't actually vote or name any policies she likes of his