https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd9GqOqy0Ax/?stkn=MWFnaXBxZTc4ZHk2Mg==
SHIT. What in the black widow fuck!
RIP 🖤
Hate this for her. To find love again at that stage of your life is not easy, I know a lot of ppl didn't like him, but he made her happy.
Also, the whole family needs prayer. It's been one mess after the other since Traci passed.
Shit! :stressed:
Praying for Trina, and his kids
How do you have 2 husbands pass away?
Jesus
Quote from: RAY7 on Today at 11:02:00 AMPraying for Trina, and his kids
How do you have 2 husbands pass away?
Jesus
In less than ten years if I'm not mistaken.
Awww I'm sorry to hear this. I wonder if it had to do with the health issues he was dealing with.
isn't this her second husband to have died? :shannonsmissing:
I just saw this and my mouth dropped. Idky this shocked me. Poor Trina. She went thru HELL after Traci's passing. She's gonna balloon into a god damn house atp
Vonc wth flvnfdjvfvffffvv
RIP :uhm:
what the absolute fuck. i remember on the last season of bfv they were into it because she felt like he wasnt taking his health as seriously as he needed to.
this may sound weird, but it's possible that this wasn't as sudden for her as it seems for us and i truly hope that is the case. because regardless, i know queen is engulfed in devastation. gabe's death hit her hard and they were already divorced, then traci, now von??? omg i hope the family rallies around her. including toni, HOE. i love you sis, but rn you should be dropping everything and being there for her, as well as everyone else. except tamar. i'm genuinely worried about trin'
:stressed:
Omg