Brandy Source

Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: Gilgamesh. on October 02, 2026, 01:45:03 PM

Title: Victoria Monet - Frequency of Love
Post by: Gilgamesh. on October 02, 2026, 01:45:03 PM
Out today. What do you guys think?




This one  :oof:
Title: Re: Victoria Monet - Frequency of Love
Post by: JCJ on October 02, 2026, 02:06:06 PM
Say Dat sucks lol im so tired of that fckn cadence. I love the songs that don't sound too pedestrian. You see the label's influence compared to her other projects. Overall, I'm enjoying it though!

Come Back to You
You Hurt Me Too
See You In My Dreams

are the current trinity
Title: Re: Victoria Monet - Frequency of Love
Post by: Gilgamesh. on October 02, 2026, 03:54:53 PM
Quote from: JCJ on Today at 02:06:06 PMSay Dat sucks lol im so tired of that fckn cadence. I love the songs that don't sound too pedestrian. You see the label's influence compared to her other projects. Overall, I'm enjoying it though!

Come Back to You
You Hurt Me Too
See You In My Dreams

are the current trinity

Tbh my expectations were pretty low based on the singles but this is good, vocally it's her best work imo.

She sounds amazing on YHMT. All the interludes slay actually.
Title: Re: Victoria Monet - Frequency of Love
Post by: Dee on October 02, 2026, 05:52:43 PM
This album is a bit all over the place.

Giving R&B, Christmas, Gospel all in one.

I absolutely love quite a few songs.

"Almost"
"For You"
"See You In My Dreams" ft SZA
"Single" fr Bryson Tiller
"You Hurt Me Too"
"Come Back To You"
"You Mean The World To Me" from Leon Thomas