Brandy Source

Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 05:23:20 PM

Title: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 05:23:20 PM
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 05:24:57 PM
Bitch! Where is this full mf SONG!
(https://i.ibb.co/smdY8MN/nGEIPMD.gif)
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 05:25:50 PM
This 2nd lil section....... 
Sing. The. MF! SONG!
(https://i.ibb.co/smdY8MN/nGEIPMD.gif)

https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 05:35:12 PM
And while we at it

Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Hatsumomo on October 05, 2026, 06:52:21 PM
I feel you bro. And I want this one.


Sooo sick of her sleeping on her best mess

(https://i.ibb.co/smdY8MN/nGEIPMD.gif)

Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: RAY7 on October 05, 2026, 08:21:38 PM
Bhvfxfgdgv
I don't think any other artist has teased as many snippets of songs as this lady
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Harlem on October 05, 2026, 08:22:17 PM
Quote from: Hatsumomo on October 05, 2026, 06:52:21 PMI feel you bro. And I want this one.


Sooo sick of her sleeping on her best mess

(https://i.ibb.co/smdY8MN/nGEIPMD.gif)



BITCH!!! I wanted this so bad 10 years ago, let me not fume
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Harlem on October 05, 2026, 08:26:15 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 05:25:50 PMThis 2nd lil section....... 
Sing. The. MF! SONG!
(https://i.ibb.co/smdY8MN/nGEIPMD.gif)

https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771

This was the snippet that had me hooked!
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 08:55:29 PM
And yall didn't like this but idgaf what NUN of ya say, it should've been a bonus track on B7

(https://i.ibb.co/smdY8MN/nGEIPMD.gif)


Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Summertime on October 05, 2026, 09:12:18 PM
Hate it that u love me is unfinished per one of the stans she has a friends. On twitter the dude said it was unfinished around 6 years ago. It reminds me of that Neyo song, finished with a black and white Chris Robinson video telling a story would have did something for her.
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 09:23:43 PM
Quote from: Summertime on October 05, 2026, 09:12:18 PMHate it that u love me is unfinished per one of the stans she has a friends. On twitter the dude said it was unfinished around 6 years ago. It reminds me of that Neyo song, finished with a black and white Chris Robinson video telling a story would have did something for her.
You talmbout too little too late?

I think that story is so beautiful

This is my favorite Neyo written track. I LOVE when she hits that Come what MAAAAAAAAY in the 2nd prechorus
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 09:27:11 PM
The other neyo song i didn't mind.  Brandy really can make any song great when she's in her bag
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 09:34:30 PM
Another song we never OFFICIALLY got.  Brandy was SINGING on this and we need the HQ so we can hear the intricate things going on
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 09:35:17 PM
TC was literally the only reason we got that and we gotta thank him if ONLY for giving us that because I LOVE that song
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: RAY7 on October 05, 2026, 10:37:00 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 09:35:17 PMTC was literally the only reason we got that and we gotta thank him if ONLY for giving us that because I LOVE that song
exactly
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Harlem on October 05, 2026, 10:50:57 PM
I lowkey feel like fans can press B Cox to upload his sessions similar to what Mike City did with The Joneses b/c he's been real accessible on social
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Zans on October 05, 2026, 11:03:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 05:23:20 PM

This song... whew
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Gilgamesh. on October 06, 2026, 05:24:57 AM
She sounds so different here.
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: RAY7 on October 06, 2026, 07:30:14 AM
Quote from: Harlem on October 05, 2026, 10:50:57 PMI lowkey feel like fans can press B Cox to upload his sessions similar to what Mike City did with The Joneses b/c he's been real accessible on social
I asked him about it in threads and he liked the post but didn't respond. I need other ppl to keep up the pressure on him
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2026, 08:02:15 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 05:24:57 AMShe sounds so different here.
she does and I love it.  That's why I like this lil 2nd clip so much
https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771
I dont feel like that lil lick at the end is a typical brandy lick AT ALL.  It sounds like sumn one of this neosoul girls would do
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2026, 08:03:41 AM
Yea i know that you HAAAAaaaAAate you love MEEEeeEEeee :gorlonfire:
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Gilgamesh. on October 06, 2026, 10:49:27 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 08:02:15 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 05:24:57 AMShe sounds so different here.
she does and I love it.  That's why I like this lil 2nd clip so much
https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771
I dont feel like that lil lick at the end is a typical brandy lick AT ALL.  It sounds like sumn one of this neosoul girls would do

I heart it. And her vibrato is so thick and rich here, what era was this?
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2026, 11:12:27 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 10:49:27 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 08:02:15 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 05:24:57 AMShe sounds so different here.
she does and I love it.  That's why I like this lil 2nd clip so much
https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771
I dont feel like that lil lick at the end is a typical brandy lick AT ALL.  It sounds like sumn one of this neosoul girls would do

I heart it. And her vibrato is so thick and rich here, what era was this?
ion even remember cause u know brandy be doing alot of talking about recording music but it never gets to us.  It mightve been that time frame when she kept saying she wanted to sing OUT and yell on her tracks but I'm not 100%. Actually maybe not it mightve been the era JUST before that.  The yell era gave us begging and pleading and freedom rings
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Kalifornia. on October 06, 2026, 11:30:35 AM
Vonc!!! I've been waiting on this MF song for ages.  :fuming:

Like, why preview stuff just to tease your fans
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Kalifornia. on October 06, 2026, 11:31:16 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2026, 05:35:12 PMAnd while we at it



flknfmbgdggggggggggggggggggtbtbt

Don't even get me started.  :overit:
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: RAY7 on October 06, 2026, 03:12:03 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 11:12:27 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 10:49:27 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 08:02:15 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on Today at 05:24:57 AMShe sounds so different here.
she does and I love it.  That's why I like this lil 2nd clip so much
https://x.com/homme_dAffaires/status/2026846750296645771
I dont feel like that lil lick at the end is a typical brandy lick AT ALL.  It sounds like sumn one of this neosoul girls would do

I heart it. And her vibrato is so thick and rich here, what era was this?
ion even remember cause u know brandy be doing alot of talking about recording music but it never gets to us.  It mightve been that time frame when she kept saying she wanted to sing OUT and yell on her tracks but I'm not 100%. Actually maybe not it mightve been the era JUST before that.  The yell era gave us begging and pleading and freedom rings
I think it's the same era because Pop & Oak did this song as well as Beggin & Pleadin
They're very versatile producers and writers
Title: Re: One reason Brandy will NEVER be all the way on my good side.......
Post by: Withluv4Brandy on October 06, 2026, 05:11:48 PM
You all aren't digging deep enough, because no one mentioned the Zoe Ever After undressed era. She needs to released that newly divorced storyline music. That one song whenever she and her ex-husband is arguing,  and Brans unreleased song starts as she's walking to her glass of wine saying "I don't wanna fight no more"...while the beat plays on  :tistheseas: