Brandy Source

Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: rosone1 on October 06, 2026, 12:13:45 PM

Title: RIP Freddie Jackson
Post by: rosone1 on October 06, 2026, 12:13:45 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/DeKGvGjR3bA/?stkn=OHU1Zng3bnhsb3Vi
Title: Re: RIP Freddie Jackson
Post by: Kalifornia. on October 06, 2026, 12:18:44 PM
 :stressed:
Title: Re: RIP Freddie Jackson
Post by: Rxxf on October 06, 2026, 01:07:52 PM
I can't take no more.
Title: Re: RIP Freddie Jackson
Post by: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2026, 01:13:17 PM
Omfg! I saw him when I saw gladys a few yrs ago and he looked on the verge then
Title: Re: RIP Freddie Jackson
Post by: Lazarus on October 06, 2026, 01:24:56 PM
RIP
Title: Re: RIP Freddie Jackson
Post by: Gilgamesh. on October 06, 2026, 02:00:02 PM
RIP Legend!

My Mum used to wear "You Are My Lady" out :stressed:
Title: Re: RIP Freddie Jackson
Post by: RAY7 on October 06, 2026, 03:05:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 01:13:17 PMOmfg! I saw him when I saw gladys a few yrs ago and he looked on the verge then
yea...
I thought the same when he performed on Black Music Honors
He was really thin.

RIH King
Title: Re: RIP Freddie Jackson
Post by: Summertime on October 06, 2026, 06:57:41 PM
Quiet Storm...hits after hits