Brandy Source

Lounge => General Discussion => Topic started by: Gilgamesh. on October 06, 2026, 03:02:34 PM

Title: I don’t know if I like this or hate it [Remy Ma]
Post by: Gilgamesh. on October 06, 2026, 03:02:34 PM

Keke hooting and hollering is pissing me off :dead:
Title: Re: I don’t know if I like this to hate it [Remy Ma]
Post by: klappa. on October 06, 2026, 04:17:23 PM
vcccc this unhinged hollering in the background, but i live

keke is a flop as a person, but i'm using this

rem >>>
Title: Re: I don’t know if I like this or hate it [Remy Ma]
Post by: Buy The Stars✨ on October 06, 2026, 06:25:45 PM
the beat is nice but rem is sooo i dunnno i just dont like her personality.  love conceited tho .
Title: Re: I don’t know if I like this or hate it [Remy Ma]
Post by: Withluv4Brandy on October 06, 2026, 06:40:11 PM
Do the NYC girls listen to her because I don't know anyone who uses other then conceited and that's old af. I don't know how you can be on the fence with Remy  :hmph: