*sigh* ahs is returning

Started by klappa., August 14, 2026, 02:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

klappa.


RobLeeMusic88

Let's see how Ryan Murphy runs this shit into the ground by the finale
 :hmph:

sayvion

I mean, I'm kinda excited

haven't watched in years, though, so I don't know how bad it's gotten
Stay alive. Stay Whole. Discover solutions. Astronomical potential. Stay safe. Stay sane. Create the cure. Raise your kids. Stay true. Become enlightened. Remember the times. Become actualized. Choose to be happy. Become integrated. Stay dedicated. Stay consistent. Create infinitely. Build momentum. Create joy. Never surrender. Embrace love. Get back up. Take flight. Touch the world. Heal the world. Abolish fear. Love God. Love yourself. Love one another. Stay gold. Stay limitless. Realize eutopia. Discover salvation. Innovate. Recreate. Revitalize. Seek freedom. Discover synchronicity.


Buy The Stars✨

I haven't watched any of his stuff since he forced Kim kardashain on every show he has