This clip has been on my tl all week and I just realised it’s HER

Started by Gilgamesh., September 27, 2026, 01:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gilgamesh.



ReVon

I'm glad she got rid of the freaking sunglasses. They did nothing for her. She is such a beautiful woman.

klappa.


Vonc2002

I've been looking at her lately and she's fckn GORGEOUS
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

September 27, 2026, 06:02:05 PM #5 Last Edit: September 27, 2026, 06:07:39 PM by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean
she is so so beautiful and very confident these days

Recent interview with Michelle Obama


Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

All this press must mean something is coming musically but who knows

Vonc2002

Quote from: Brandy's Unconditional Ocean on September 27, 2026, 06:08:08 PMAll this press must mean something is coming musically but who knows
Yea something is coming :dead:
But she's also in a movie.  U ain't actually WATCH the press huh :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw