Trina Braxton’s Husband Died

Started by Marilyn, Today at 10:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Gilgamesh.

RIP 🖤

Hate this for her. To find love again at that stage of your life is not easy, I know a lot of ppl didn't like him, but he made her happy.

Gilgamesh.

Also, the whole family needs prayer. It's been one mess after the other since Traci passed.

ReVon


RAY7

Praying for Trina, and his kids
How do you have 2 husbands pass away?
Jesus

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RAY7 on Today at 11:02:00 AMPraying for Trina, and his kids
How do you have 2 husbands pass away?
Jesus

In less than ten years if I'm not mistaken.

Kalifornia.

Awww I'm sorry to hear this. I wonder if it had to do with the health issues he was dealing with.

Withluv4Brandy

isn't this her second husband to have died?  :shannonsmissing:

Vonc2002

I just saw this and my mouth dropped. Idky this shocked me. Poor Trina. She went thru HELL after Traci's passing. She's gonna balloon into a god damn house atp
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Kalifornia.


Cartierline


Cartierline


klappa.

Today at 12:24:23 PM #13 Last Edit: Today at 02:31:50 PM by klappa.
what the absolute fuck. i remember on the last season of bfv they were into it because she felt like he wasnt taking his health as seriously as he needed to.

this may sound weird, but it's possible that this wasn't as sudden for her as it seems for us and i truly hope that is the case. because regardless, i know queen is engulfed in devastation. gabe's death hit her hard and they were already divorced, then traci, now von??? omg i hope the family rallies around her. including toni, HOE. i love you sis, but rn you should be dropping everything and being there for her, as well as everyone else. except tamar. i'm genuinely worried about trin'

:stressed:

JCJ


best selling female rapper of all time