last night was a cluster f**K (long read)

Started by Withluv4Brandy, Today at 12:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Withluv4Brandy

Today at 12:05:55 PM Last Edit: Today at 02:01:00 PM by Withluv4Brandy
So Monday is my actual birthday, last night me and two of my straight home girls went out. It started off rocky because we'd plan to leave me place at 9pm so we could hit WeHo then whatever straight clubs at about 11-12am. One of the girls had car trouble so she said she wasn't going to make it but made plans for a different bar,  we met her there but don't  leave until 10:30pm. Apparently they didn't charge the girl me and girl we met, but they charged my other home girl and she's  really attractive as well. While we are there for no more than 45 mins one of the home girls spills some of her dink on the other girls white tee , she b-lines to the restroom but apparently headed in the wrong direction and is too  far for me to let her know.  I wait but she never reappears so I try to go to the restroom with the different girl and that when she tells me about the drink spill, and says "she shouldn't have been in the way". I tell the girl let me go find the other girl (and meet her outside). She didn't want to come back into the bar, so we head to WeHo and I text the other girl, and she act like it was wrong to leave her in waiting for the restroom which I don't agreed because I texted so she should've came to Weho.

Here's where it gets crazy so we stop at a Liquor store for the homegirl who wants a mocktail. I'm outside her car fixing my outfit, and next thing I know two niggas pull up right next to me(there are other parking spaces but they are directly on the side of me), so I hop out the way then get back to adjusting me outfit. The niggahs are just sitting there staring at me, so I look back and say is my outfit cute thinking it was going to be "a queen out moment" with the gorls (we are in WeHO) until I realized way they aren't the gorls. Child they were whole hood-niggahs, next thing I know the niggah in the driver seat flashes a gun at me. I run into the liquor store. By time we walk out one of the dudes is saying he is the level headed one, and everything fine. Next thing I know they won't stop talking to me and my homegirl so we make an excuse and pull off.

We get to Trunks which is always a vibe (I hit it may twice every three years). I break a sweat from dancing we blaze, then we head to Pink taco. I order Nachos and since my food comes out first I'm sharing with the homegirl. Tell me why within seconds of her getting her food, a man comes flying on to our table and sadly knocking her in the head in route to his back completely landing on the table top. The hot latino dudes are now fighting, she runs and soon run after I run towards her once I realize  what happened. Dude is knocked out in puddle of blood. We reorder our food to go.  She's pissed off but I convince her to make a statement to the police be fore we leave, and I support what she says should she sue for being assault and the effects are from the injuries she may have. I've only had three hours of sleep. I'm about to smoke a blunt take a shower and hit up church (which is not my norm), but last night was a complete cluster fuck, the home girl said she's never going out again.


 :ack:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉