Chris Brown & Usher Announce Raymond & Brown Tour

Started by rosone1, April 10, 2026, 10:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Vonc2002

Did he put on in this tour before now?   Because I don't feel like i saw that before the other day
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Hatsumomo


RAY7

September 26, 2026, 05:18:50 PM #77 Last Edit: September 26, 2026, 05:18:59 PM by RAY7
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2026, 04:00:22 PMDid he put on in this tour before now?   Because I don't feel like i saw that before the other day
he usually does it at the end of the Confessions song performances


RAY7

September 26, 2026, 05:22:07 PM #79 Last Edit: September 26, 2026, 05:28:46 PM by RAY7
I just saw another clip of the ending of the performance and they did link hands and take the final bow together


Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 26, 2026, 02:03:30 PMWell usher wouldn't be doing a stadium without chris, that's tru LOLZ

Ffggggh

Ray bout to start windmilling


Kalifornia.

Tears. Usher is probably done with him after this tour.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on Today at 02:27:45 AMTears. Usher is probably done with him after this tour.
Yea the pleasantries aint fooling me
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





RAY7

Hgszsfrg
On the first clip where it seemed like the body language was giving tense I could see thinking they're not cool but in the subsequent other videos you can see they clearly have a bond. Cuz Chris would be ready to fight if somebody he doesn't like was tapping him in the stomach