Victoria Monet - Frequency of Love

Started by Gilgamesh., Today at 01:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gilgamesh.

Out today. What do you guys think?




This one  :oof:

JCJ

Today at 02:06:06 PM #1 Last Edit: Today at 02:07:06 PM by JCJ
Say Dat sucks lol im so tired of that fckn cadence. I love the songs that don't sound too pedestrian. You see the label's influence compared to her other projects. Overall, I'm enjoying it though!

Come Back to You
You Hurt Me Too
See You In My Dreams

are the current trinity

best selling female rapper of all time

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: JCJ on Today at 02:06:06 PMSay Dat sucks lol im so tired of that fckn cadence. I love the songs that don't sound too pedestrian. You see the label's influence compared to her other projects. Overall, I'm enjoying it though!

Come Back to You
You Hurt Me Too
See You In My Dreams

are the current trinity

Tbh my expectations were pretty low based on the singles but this is good, vocally it's her best work imo.

She sounds amazing on YHMT. All the interludes slay actually.

Dee

This album is a bit all over the place.

Giving R&B, Christmas, Gospel all in one.

I absolutely love quite a few songs.

"Almost"
"For You"
"See You In My Dreams" ft SZA
"Single" fr Bryson Tiller
"You Hurt Me Too"
"Come Back To You"
"You Mean The World To Me" from Leon Thomas