RIP Freddie Jackson

Started by rosone1, Today at 12:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Kalifornia.


Rxxf

BRANDY

Vonc2002

Omfg! I saw him when I saw gladys a few yrs ago and he looked on the verge then
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





Lazarus


Gilgamesh.

Today at 02:00:02 PM #5 Last Edit: Today at 02:00:31 PM by Gilgamesh.
RIP Legend!

My Mum used to wear "You Are My Lady" out :stressed:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on Today at 01:13:17 PMOmfg! I saw him when I saw gladys a few yrs ago and he looked on the verge then
yea...
I thought the same when he performed on Black Music Honors
He was really thin.

RIH King

Summertime

Today at 06:57:41 PM #7 Last Edit: Today at 07:00:05 PM by Summertime
Quiet Storm...hits after hits