Do you like your mensens to be a bit sweaty/ musty?

Started by Porcelain Rose, August 13, 2016, 04:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Porcelain Rose

Like would you go down on ya man if he still smells like he just got home from a workout (without showering)? I know theres people who dont like guys to wear cologne, but prefer natural body odor (some might simply call it being musty). I personally dont like any type or weird smell, its a major turn off. We're obviously gonna sweat if the sex is good, but please be FRESH in every way, before we get going!

BAPHOMET.




BAPHOMET.





Kaeli.


novmbrchild

A straight from the gym mess might be a lil too much for me, but I defintely love the smell of a musty cack/balls
:nogrammynoneck:

Porcelain Rose


novmbrchild

Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on August 13, 2016, 04:38:00 PM
Quote from: LiiVE on August 13, 2016, 04:36:13 PM
A straight from the gym mess might be a lil too much for me, but I defintely love the smell of a musty cack/balls
:nogrammynoneck:

dkjdjdjkjsdjljds

this dirt queen
smmm hey the'

penny.

Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on August 13, 2016, 04:38:00 PM
Quote from: LiiVE on August 13, 2016, 04:36:13 PM
A straight from the gym mess might be a lil too much for me, but I defintely love the smell of a musty cack/balls
:nogrammynoneck:

dkjdjdjkjsdjljds

this dirt queen
nbgrnbgfngfnggg



GRAND

Quote from: Tahj Zezo. on August 13, 2016, 04:38:00 PM
Quote from: LiiVE on August 13, 2016, 04:36:13 PM
A straight from the gym mess might be a lil too much for me, but I defintely love the smell of a musty cack/balls
:nogrammynoneck:

dkjdjdjkjsdjljds

this dirt queen
BZBXBXBXBXBXX