The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

they didnt even get to do the listening session on this episode. everything is pure foolishness :dead:

RAY7

Young

Quote from: RAY7 on July 08, 2021, 10:01:17 AM
The twins argued with everybody including each other :plzstop:

dssddsdssddsdddsd

them having it out in front of the other girls was a MESS

RAY7

and just like I said Elijah was in mess. Wouldn't even be a man and admit what he said about the twins and just went off on Aubrey
shes a mess and not innocent but he definitely fed into it

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 08, 2021, 09:19:03 AM
Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 09:15:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2021, 08:58:01 AM
I have to say, in this episode Aubrey kinda didnt DO shit. They just wanna have a problem with her at this point, it seems

!!!

the twins are irking my nerves
talented bully selves

I don't know, the way Aubrey slipped into defenceless white woman mode doesn't sit well with me.
!!!!!

she really tried it.

I saw right through her yt women tricks.

Young

FRANCE

Elijah is a messy ass QUEEN. How u causing more drama than the women there?

FRANCE

ophababes.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on July 08, 2021, 10:31:03 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 08, 2021, 09:19:03 AM
Quote from: Young on July 08, 2021, 09:15:15 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 08, 2021, 08:58:01 AM
I have to say, in this episode Aubrey kinda didnt DO shit. They just wanna have a problem with her at this point, it seems

!!!

the twins are irking my nerves
talented bully selves

I don't know, the way Aubrey slipped into defenceless white woman mode doesn't sit well with me.
!!!!!

she really tried it.

I saw right through her yt women tricks.

!!!!

like, aubrey didnt do anythong wrong in the SECOND altercation this episode

but lets not forget she lied on the twins to elijah. thats what started all the mess. from what i saw, he admitted to what he said. im not about to get into a pissing contest with women who dont have dicks. but aubrey was down there trying to TWIST the mess and make it seem like he came up to her and just started going off on the twins. no babe, he said what he said based off the LIE you told.

and then she wanted to play victim after he rightfully lashed her lying ass, and then come back wit gifts. happ' anniversary! 'iely let's start fresh! manipulation 101 and it worked  :dead:

now in regards to felisha marching downstairs... sis... youre my fav of the twins but u were WRONG. even everybody was trying to confirm aubrey wasn't talking shit but she wasnt trynna hear it. honestly, they hate aubrey and i dont think its for no reason guys lol

:plzstop:

bye sis! hope shans is waiting on ya!

RAY7

Quote from: FRANCE on July 08, 2021, 11:45:18 AM
Elijah is a messy ass QUEEN. How u causing more drama than the women there?
exactly
he was right at home bickering with Aubrey and the twins

RAY7

Quote from: Lazarus on July 08, 2021, 12:02:57 PM
The twins and their ego  :plzstop:
they are sooo full of themselves over a couple mainstream placements :dead: :dead: :dead:
and love "threatening"  to pull back their songs :dead: :dead:

FRANCE

Here's the question. Did Aubrey really lie about what the twins said though? Of course the twins are gonna deny it. Just like Elijah played down what he said to Aubrey to the twins when they confronted them. Both Elijah and the twins got big egos and I can def hear the twins saying everything Aubrey said. They were all so loud and rowdy though that Aubrey didnt even get a chance to defend herself.